Will you buy the TF Prime toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by anotheran, Jul 22, 2011.

?

Will you buy Prime toys?

1. Yes, I love them

248 vote(s)
    74.5%
  2. I'm on the fence

47 vote(s)
    14.1%
  3. Im going to wait for peaugh's review

11 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. No

27 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like This? The look didn't come out to good for Bumblebee when it was done.

[​IMG]

2. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    For sure I'll be getting the Starscreams. Other than that the Eradicon, mabey Wheeljack and perhaps Soundwave. Others Not so sure.

For me the show has been enjoyable but nothing so special that I have to run out and pick up everything.

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

But seriously though, that scared me.

4. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hells yes, I'm all over these. Each and every single one of them so far looks spectacular.

5. bmbloo

bmbloo Well-Known Member

The show is really bad. If I liked the show, I might want some of the characters, but now I'll stay clear. I'll only buy a Prime toy if it's out-of-this-world-spectacular.

6. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    So you're hating on the toys because of this show? WOW.

7. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    That Voyager Optimus is stunning. Deluxe Starscream looks sexy, but I keep hearing of an eventual Voyager. Bumblebee looks pretty tops.

The Arcee toy is overrated. It's aight, and I like her in the show, but I don't get why the toy get's all that much praise.

8. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    so far, judging from the pics shown, I will be purchasing Starscream, and at least one Vehicon....and a Wheeljack too if it looks like the pics.

9. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Hell yeah! I liked the four deluxes we saw awhile ago, but never watched the show. After seeing the great new toys coming out I watched some episodes on youtube. Great show! Can't wait for the toys now!

10. sideswipeprime*

sideswipeprime* Cybertronian

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just have my eyes on Bumblebee.

[​IMG]

11. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Hasbro needs to Shut up and take my money already!

12. Hippie Trooper

Hippie Trooper Bert the Stormtrooper Reivews

Where is the "why arent they out already" button on the poll???

Cant wait, love the show, love the designs, and if the they pull off with the toys what they did with animated, they will be amazing!
    So far all the pics look great!
    Later

13. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    If possible, I'd remove all the movie toys from the shelves and replace them with Prime toys.

I will buy them all.

14. Longwaysouth

Longwaysouth Wait, what?

I haven't actually watched the show yet but I absolutely love the look of the toys, near enough all of them, especially Cliffjumper, the Vehicon, Wheeljack, Skyquake and Soundwave. I'm now glad that I've resisted the urge to pick up any of the DOTM toys so far, there may be 2 or 3 that I'll get eventually (e.g. one of the Soundwaves) but I think I'll save my money and wait for the TFP toys to be released and collect those instead. Also, I read on IGN the news from the TF Prime panel about some fan favourite sub-groups that will be appearing in Season 2, so the designs for those have the potential to be awesome!

I've seen a pic where the TFP Prime & Megatrom Entertainment pack has a release date of October, which sounds promising. But I've read that the release date for some of the TFP toys (Cliffjumper, Vehicon, Bulkhead, Voyager Prime) in the US is the 1st of December, is this correct or does anyone think they could move this forward? What about Bumblebee, Arcee and Starscream? Does anyone think they will appear somewhere inbetween? I was hoping at least some of them would be available before December as my wife and I are visiting her family in Florida for around 2 weeks in the run up to Thanksgiving like we do each year and I always use that trip to buy the TF's I want (often ones that are never released in the UK or won't come out for months). AFAIK there is no confirmed release date for TFP toys in the UK, only that they will definitely be released here... knowing our luck sometime in summer 2012.

15. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah definitely. For the most part they look fantastic. Sucks we have to endure months of DOTM shelf warmers to actually get our hands on them.

16. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm on the fence. They're good-looking toys but I don't really buy merchandise for properties that I'm not enthusiastic about, and Prime has been one of the dullest TV series I've ever watched. It's like part of me feels as if I'm rewarding somebody for being mediocre.

17. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

I want them, but i have to resist. I've literally bought toys from every line since i started collecting 3 years ago, i have to make this the one that i just forget about, especially since i bought all of the animated toys.

18. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I won't be collecting the whole line, but I will be getting figures that I like and putting them with my Classics display.

19. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    While all priem toys so far loosk ugly or meh in my opinion IM Indeed getting (but i dont Love them)

if ya wanna know why im getting them despite i dislike them at the same tiem go ahead ask me

20. Type-R

Type-R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes.

Wasn't keen on the first 3 deluxes revealed (Bumblebee, Arcee and Starscream) and the Entertainment pack but the SDCC reveals have been great so far.

(Non-zombie) Cliffjumper and Bulkhead are guaranteed buys. Cliff is worth buying just for his alt mode.

Stock images of Voyager Prime looked awesome but the actual figure not so much. Possibly due to the dull plastic colors. Truck mode also doesn't look much better than the Entertainment pack deluxe's. Will probably hold out on Prime since a character like him might get another shot at a more detailed figure in a larger size class.

Of the figures shown on the slide presentation, possibly Voyager Starscream, Soundwave and Wheeljack. Need to see more of Skyquake and Knockout to decide.