Will we see the third member of "Arcee"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Driftscreen, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Driftscreen

Driftscreen Not-So-Mini-Con

We've seen "Chromia" and the one bike referred to as "Arcee", even though that pink bike in the movie actually has no lines and the 3 bikes as a whole are referred to as Arcee ... so with that in mind, will we be seeing the purple component of the girls club for bikes? Seems only fitting we would see that toy as well...even as a repaint...

BTW: wanted to get other peoples thought on this ...

SPOILER: HIGHLIGHT TO READ MY QUESTION.

saw the movie a second time today, and during the Eqypt fight, when the purple Arcee gets nailed, followed by the pink one ... if you follow the model labeled "Chromia" we never see that Autobot fall ... only the other two get shot...anyone see this? or have any thoughts about it related to the toys...?

2. Driftscreen

Also... this is my first post. I'm a new member and just recently really involved myself into the toy community. Always been a long time TransFan but just now getting involved in the community, so sorry if my lingo's not down or I say something wrong. Glad to be here!

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hasbro confirmed that the third bike sister will be made and released, sometime next year, and will apparently share some parts with one of the other two bikes. Current rumor is that the third bike sisters name will be Moonracer. Also, Hasbro said that the three Deluxe bike sisters will combine, like it was originally planned for their on-screen counterparts.

4. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    We have to wait until next year for the purple bike!:cry 

5. red4

red4 Banned

With the way they're releasing so many waves now, I think it's fair to assume Moonracer will hit shelves some time this year.

6. Driftscreen

awesome! thanks for the answer guys i appreciate it! again...new to the boards so still getting as much info as i can. Any thoughts on the movie question?

7. red4

red4 Banned

There's a ton of plot holes and inconsistencies, so the fact may be that all 3 girls will return in the next movie, or none will.

8. Driftscreen

I may be put on the cross for this one...but after i saw them in the film...the girls kinda grew on me...their bot design even gives them kind of a feminine look too...well thanks for the answers guys! guess this post can be closed unless people wanna talk more about the Arcee toys...