Will they bring Metroplex,Trypticon, MegaZarak and Fortress Maximus into the series?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by DarkRobin, Apr 27, 2009.

1. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

I'm just wondering if anyone would like to see these guys, the biggest Transformers from G1 to be bought into the series.

It seems they left the door open for at least Metroplex. As we can see in Season 3 Premier "Transwarped," the Autobot base on Cybertron is almost exact form of Metroplex's City mode.

And if there's possibility of him joining the series, does that mean his counter Trypticon also has a chance.

I would love it if Fortress Maximus and Megazarak can show too.

2. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Well DJW did give a hint about what the Elite Gaurd HQ is "....it's a real fortress".

With the others, who could say...they could pop up at anytime and surprise us.

3. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    Since the Autobots are using Metroplex, and Fort Max as buildings. I could see the Decepticons doing the same.

4. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    I don't think the Decepticons HAVE a headquarters on Cybertron though. Hence the plan to have them all transwarp into the midst of everything. The Decepticons are confined to small colonies on the galaxy's periphery at this point in Animated.

5. Reflector Unit

Reflector Unit Cameracon

MegaZarak? As in SCORPONOK? Yes please.

That would be awesome....maybe he's a Henry Masterson from Nebulos :lolol 

6. Silent_Magnus

News Credits:
    It seem like if Scorponok was introduced, he'd be more like a regular character. Instead of a Cityformer.

The Decepticon capitol seems to be New Kaon.

Which may or may not have been obliterated in one of the comics.

7. Vampyr

Vampyr Shockwave loyalist

News Credits:
    they have the buildings shapes of the city bots, yes, but that's doesnt mean they are

and overall, what's the point to have created Omega supreme as a ultimate weapon, if they already have metroplex etc..?
    so, no, i dont think they will show up in the series

8. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Well, to play devil's advocate, they could've built Metroplex and Fort Max afterwards. I don't think it has ever been stated when the construction of those two were done.

9. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

if they ever show up it will only be in city modes as cameos, if they show up in bot form at all they will be regular transformer size.

10. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    id be surprised to see them, that said if they do show up id love toys of them

11. DarkRobin

Hmm...

I only saw Metroplex's City mode as the building where Autobots meet on Cybertron. Where's Fortress Maximus?

12. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Yeah metroplex and fortress will be here to save the day, Can you really see the autobots winning against the decepticons without the aid of giant warrors (omega) the autobots cant do this without them, but then again if they do something totally lame and give sari the toutch then that will just ruin the whole 3 season for me,
    Dont get me wrong sari is ok but id hate it to be a prophercy thing ala anakin bringing balance and all that crap.

13. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Protector

News Credits:
    That brief scene of Metroplex like base was such a teaser.....

14. Silent_Magnus

News Credits:
    Derrick has mentioned Fort Max as being the Elite Guard HQ.
    Metroplex is the civilian HQ.

15. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

I could maaaaybe see Fort Max but not Metroplex outside of his cameo in building mode. Either or would be quite a stretch at this point, though isn't Grandus supposed to be showing up? He's sort of like a small base.

16. DarkRobin

Both Metroplex and Fortress Maximus were mentioned in the latest episode, "This Is Why I Hate Machines." They also fired a cannon from Fortress Maximus.

But at this point, I don't they'll transform and take their robot modes

17. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Slim chance considering there are only 2 episodes left.

The focus on big bots seems to be toward Omega Supreme. It would be kind of strange to have him as this ultimate weapon when other bigger bots could just show up and trump him.

18. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A superweapon isn't just about size and pure power. Its also about mobility. Omega Supreme probably has the ability to appear unexpectedly within enemy lines just as what was shown in the most recent episode, unleash destruction then transwarp away just as quickly before the Decepticons could mobilize a counter attack or a defense.

The autobots could therefor devastate the enemy without the enemy hitting back.

Fortress Maximus and Metroplex would have been primarily for defense since it would have probably been difficult for those two to move from one place to another. But Omega Supreme must have continually kept the Decepticon forces off balance. Omega could have continually outflanked enemy armies, attacked from behind, or destroyed the Decepticon commanders. Bases, factories, supply chains and stationary targets would have been sitting ducks.

Thinking about it.. If the Decepticons had already taken control of Omega Supreme(weapons and all), they could have destroyed Fortress Maximus and heavily damaged Metroplex before the two could have even transformed(Taking to account how long it took the autobots to mobilize) and leave before the autobots knew what had happened.

19. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At this point, I highly doubt it.