will there ever be a transformers animated season 4?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 21, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

and what would happen for that matter?

i could actually see optimus usingthe matrix as well as his own spark to heal ultra magnus in such a way that it wold remake ultramangus body into being a upgraded optimus prime clone

baiscly a all white and teal blue and silver repaint of animated op[timus prime

but with the plot playing out in sucha way that while magnus lookslike optimus in robot mode his vehicle mode would be that of a heavily armored self mobile troop carrier trailer that optimus could still link up to and tow in vehicle mode with magnus and optimus existing as a two person allspark enhanced autobot combiner team in which the two exist primarily as a single amalgamated being

that is to to say that the combiner robot mode would be their true robot form and thier individual robot modes being the secondary forms

this being so that utra magnus would in essense be able to continue living his life through optimus and learning everything on the go while developing a more through understanding of just how much things have changed since his time asa full time warrior on the battlefield

while optimus would himself also benefit from ultra magnus life experience and intelligence making the two in their main merged form a greater being then either could be individually

i could even see sentinel going through a heel face turn to be a decepticon ally for atime but with his eventually going through a final heel face turn in such a way that he literally has to die as a way to succesfully repent and redeem himself

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Um, wrong section... this is the fanfic section, not TF General Discussion.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Moved.

Also, the more time that passes, the less likely it becomes. I think at this point short of a comic, the odds are only minutely better than carrying on Generation 1 from where Rebirth left off.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    animated is dead... we have already seen character pictures from the new series. Besides, animated got an ending, rushed but it ended.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Well, not quite yet, what with the toys, but the effect is that same.

And to answer the original question: No. the show is over. It was three seasons, an awesome toyline and a shit-ton of fun, but it's over now, like many series before it. We could still get some stories in comic form, what with the second Almanac coming out it's success could warrant more books.

6. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    There will never be a season 4 for the cartoon. We could get comics at some point in the future, but that's all you can realistically expect.

7. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    ANIAMTED IS OVER, Cartoon Network and hasbro cofnriamde that its over

8. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Animated: Overrated cartoon and all right toys

9. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Much as it kills me to say it, yeah, Animated's kinda like a dying person on life-support right now - being read its' last rights.

The cartoon is over indefinetly - we still have several toys, like Rodimus, Blackout, Wingblade Prime, etc. in limbo, for whenever Hasbro pulls their head out of their ROTF armpits(I like the films, don't get me wrong).

We still have the AllSpark Almanac II coming, which is reported to cover what could've happened in a fourth season to an extent. Right now, that's Animated's third leg, with the fourth leg being the unreleased toys. After that, Animated is gone. :( 

10. LadyK

LadyK likes to lurk...

Probably only in fanfics, unfortunately.

I just hope Prime is watchable. Even if it isn't, though, I still have lots to catch up on.

11. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Before TFA gets a fourth season, TSCC needs to get a third! :( 

12. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    TSCC? Pardon, kind sir/mam?

13. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If I remember it right, Hasbro can't even rebroadcast Animated on the Hub without clearing it with Cartoon Network first.

14. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

TFA Died sometime ago. Hasbro is just rifling through It's pockets for some extra cash.

15. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    No, but I'd be happy as a lark with a DVD release of Season 3 or *gasp* a boxed set of Animated :) 

16. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles. Ended right on a cliffhanger, was much more interesting than T4. My favourite series besides LOST :(