Will there be another season of Transformers Rescue Bots?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Darkest Wolf, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Darkest Wolf

Darkest Wolf Banned

Ebay:
    Greetings Fleashings allow me to ask this question. The question is this will there be another season of transformers rescue bots yes or no? Because you see what happen was this they never said goodbyes to the burns family. The last time I heard that chase the police bot said "MISSION OVER AWAITIING FOR YOU'RE ORDERS SIR"? " The reason why is because the rescue bots and cody and frankie went threw a the time machine that was taking them to the past and future as well. I heard rumor they might be 2 new rescue bots coming on the show is that true yes or no? I was wondering when if anyone out there knows the truth from this. I look forward to have this question answer back some time soon. My name is Darkest Wolf I happen to be 100 % percent transformer fan I grew up on them. I watch all the transformers installements they are sooooooo cool to watch on tv I even watch transformers rescue bots that show is cool to watch that I admit to anyone who answers my questions. If you want a fan to talk about transformers just ask for me Darkest Wolf. Well I have to go now But I have to ding some heads. Have a nice day everyone take care all of you.

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Season 2 is pretty much guaranteed at this point. Judging from how the S1 final episode ended, it's set up to allow for a greater level of interaction between the RB's and the humans since you-know-who is finally in on the secret. That, and the introduction of the Mobile HQ (an obvious Hasbro-mandated product drop, but handled oh so awesomely) certainly means it's going to see use by the Rescue Bots and the Burns family.

We know of two new RB toys; Hoist the Tow Truck, and a new medic-type robot whose name I can't remember at the moment (not Ratchet or any of the usual suspects). It's likely they will appear in the show at some point.

...Um, welcome to TFW? I can't help but think this sounds suspiciously similar to another poster from a long time ago...

3. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Back away slowly. Don't make eye contact. We don't know if it's hostile or not yet, just be careful. For all we know it could easily be a Goa'uld or a Pretender.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'd assume so. The Hub is probably going to make sure their shows last as long as they can......except for GI Joe Renegades.

5. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

The Rescue Bot medic's name can be tricky to remember because it is simply "Medix."

6. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    First thing that came to mind when I heard the new "Medix" name? MEDIC! D:

I hope and pray that there is. And of course, followed by a third season. :D 

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  7. Avengers

Avengers Banned

If I had my way,No.

The answer is probably yes.

8. Ellamin

Ellamin Heroes protect Freedom! not safety! BAKA!!

News Credits:
    of course, how dare they expand horizons by not having the show boil down to "Prime..." "Megatron!" *robo-death death death and more robo-death* Autobots win the war, megatron is over, finished! and now in cybertron's golden age after series end, the autobots hunt down all remaining decepticons.

9. WidowMaker91

WidowMaker91 Well-Known Member

Oh goodie*grabs popcorn*:popcorn 

10. huahuafood

huahuafood Banned

this is really cool, I like here!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I was reading an article which was discussing the renewals for some of the shows on the HUB. It stated that Rescue Bots is one of the shows that got renewed. As for two new Rescue Bots appearing on the show I haven't read anything about that. I've just heard about the two new toys.

For the life of me I can't find where I read this. Hopefully I run across it again and can provide a source.

Edit: Here it is. It was posted in the news section of this site.

http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/42069/the-hub-renews-series-orders-new-toons/