Will the new Animated figures get released the same date as the ROTF figures? ...

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Transquito, Apr 30, 2009.

1. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    I would say no because we have hardly seen anything of the new Animated toys besides Eletrostatic Sound"blaster"wave and Acree.I don't think they would release the Revenge toys with new Animated toys We most likely willn't see new Animated toys until this summer or fall.

2. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    not even a rodimus prototype.... I think animated figs are still up in the air.

3. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

i would be happy if Australia got all of the line that America has got. atm it doesnt seem likely we will get any more new voyagers. in any case, i hope we do find the new deluxes and that Arcee and the new Soundwave with Ratbat are released at the very least, everything else is icing on the cake after that.

4. Vampiros

Vampiros Well-Known Member

I'm killing myself right now waiting for Hydrodive Bumblebee, Hot Rod, and Arcee TFA's! Man if they could make figures as short as Snarl, then they can frickin' make a proper scaled Bumblee!

5. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    just wait till botcon then and only then will we know more.