will the nemisis ever transform?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by tfprime32, May 4, 2012.

1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    True, but just because it probably isn't Trypticon now doesn't mean it can't become him some day soon;) 

2. Stilez

Stilez Well-Known Member

no, the only reason it could speak was dark energon, and do you really think megatron, or really anyone is stupid enough to give it more DE.....

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I doubt Dark Energon gave it life. We've seen it bring back the dead and make machines go haywire, but we have yet to see it create life. The crates holding Dark Energon never became sentient; they were just crates housing Dark Energon.

The ship was badly damaged, and who knows its true state before it crashed.

We know Dark Energon rapidly repaired the ship--the story tells us that. It appears that it repaired a mind that was also in stasis, something Megatron was unaware of ever existed.

I would like to know why it singled out Cybertronians and not Autobots/Decepticons, and why it was after the ancient relics. Why did it decode the files for the ancient relics instead of other coded files in the ship's data base? Was the ship doing Unicron's bidding or another's?

4. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

Because the plot wants more MacGuffins. And the plot controls everyone to do its bidding. Even things that were not previously alive (or explained to be).

5. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I would pay money for that to happen.

But don't expect TF Wiki to update anything; Orci and Kurtzman aren't Hasbro.

Or "but... but... the aligned continuity!??!??!"

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where would they even find a big enough T-cog? :lol 

7. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

They're robots, agility or body strength has nothing to do with weather they're humanoid or beasts. Thing is beast modes only gives them a slight advantage over vehicle modes sense having legs would allow them to travel in ways that they can never do with tires. Even with 4 wheel drive you can't climb up the side of a mountain.

Humanoid form does have one obvious advantage... hands... of course that's not really a big deal if your beast mode is a monkey.

Anyway... G1 Also had Dinobots. Which was better Grimlock or Trypticon? They're both T-Rexes. Trypticon transforms into a city and Grimlock transforms into a robot. Even though Trypticon has a huge size advantage Grimlock could still kick his aft if they weren't in T-Rex mode.

The Autobot city Transformers, Metroplex and Fortress Maximus, were both robots. They actually have the advantage over Trypticon not the other way abound. They can hold a variety of weapons. Trypticon can bite them, swing his tail, and I believe he breaths fire not sure about the last one but that's pretty much it. The other two have two arms that are actually useful, Trypticon just has his useless little T-Rex arms.

Sounwave and Blaster's cassettes, the beasts are good for spy missions but aren't really that useful in a fight. Rumble, Frenzy, Eject, and Rewind are the only ones who can actually fight.

The Beast Prime, Airachnid, and the Insecticons all have obvious robot modes. I specifically said that I don't like when characters transform from beast to vehicle with no robot mode not that I hate all beast-formers.

Characters like G1 Ravage, Laserbeak, Ratbat, Steeljaw, Ramhorn, Sky-Lynx, and Trypticon I don't like. The Dinobots, Predacons, Terrorcons, and Scorponok who all have robot modes are fine.

I wouldn't mind Trypticon being a T-Rex if they made him a tripple changer. I just don't want the T-Rex mode to mean that he can't also be a robot.

Last season ended with Unicron so I'm not sure why people think making that ship Transform wouldn't be in the budget. Plus given the revelation that the ship is alive I have a feeling the season is going to end with the Nemesis Transforming... and a really bad feeling that every season of this series is going to end with fighting some giant sized robot. I say bad feeling because that would get really repetitive real fast. I think they set the bar too high when they ended the first season on Unicron and now they have to introduce some massive Transformer at the end of every season because anything less than that would seem like the series isn't as good as that first season finally.

8. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Meh... it'd be the size of a quarter.

9. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    That's an absurd comparison. That's like saying a bottle that holds acid isn't dissolved by the acid, therefore it must be indestructible.

10. CelticMutt

CelticMutt Baka Mitai

How about, the only things we HAVE seen DE give life to are the dead, and they came back mindless. Unlike the ship.

11. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How would you explain it creating life when we've never seen that happen? The show even tells us that its properties are enhancing strengthen, repairing damaged equipment, healing the injured and resurrecting the dead.

12. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    No, the Nemisis isn't going to Transform.

13. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    Dark Energon brought to life one of Ratchet's broken tools in Darkness Rising.

[​IMG]

So once living things turn into Zombies, non-living things such as Ratchet's tool and Megatron's ship are given Life. Rachet's tool was instinctively aggressive, but Megatrons ship had a computer to give it intelligence.

14. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Only after they start calling it by a name...whether it's Nemesis or Trypticon...so far they only refer to it as the WARSHIP or their warship. That's my guess.