Will The Autobots Get A New Base Soon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Spunky, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I think it's only a matter of time before the Cons or M.E.C.H. discovers where the Bots are hiding. Or perhaps it could be the U.S. government that ultimately threatens them, especially if there's a secret shadow government working behind the scenes and pulling all the strings as Silas refererenced in his "New World Order" comment. Is the U.S. government really benevolent to the Bots? Or could those in power lying in the shadows have nefarious plans of its own? Perhaps those in power were only providing the Bots a base to protect the Earth from the Cons. Not because they were friendly to the Bots. But what if they find out about Optimus and who he truly is? Fowler's going to return to his superiors and tell them everything he has learned about Optimus. Could those in power behind the scenes, the so-called "New World Order", enact plans to capture Optimus and steal his Matrix Of Leadership seeing it as a powerful weapon. Could Silas and M.E.C.H. try to do the same? Will the Bots be safe at their current base of operations for much longer? Will they have to leave and find a new base in a secret location nobody knows about? They will be looking for artifacts of Iacon in the future most likely. Could they make the ship one of the artifacts is in their new home? Will they even run into and join forces with more Autobots inside those ships?

2. BithTheRed

BithTheRed Active Member

It a good idea but i can't see it happening, Megatron knows the location of the artifacts.

is that even possible? i mean can you even do that' it like Silas saying I is going to explode your brain with Knowledge!!!!

wait a minute...................Knowledge is power.......................................OH MY GOD!!!!!

3. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Eventually, someone will find out where the "Autobots" hide out is.

4. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

maybe kids 's school gym turn in autobots 's base

5. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Must...resist....laughing at...post.

6. BithTheRed

BithTheRed Active Member

I don't think Ratchet's going to like this.

7. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

I think that's a swell idea! :thumb 

Ratchet would hate it tho.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Anyone remember those garages from Speed Metal. I honestly woudn't mind their base being their.