Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RorMachine, Sep 12, 2017.
The scene with quintessa in human form.
Huh? Do i think it? Or do i think i will think it?
I don't think it will start off at that exact moment, but somewhere close.
I'm expecting Quintessor to accidentally be left out of TF2018
And here I thought the thread was going to be mocking TLK's hurry to get the credits out of the way and saying TF6'll outright put them at the beginning.
Wow, i got a weird dejavu reading that. Maybe I dreamt that that happened!
they probably forgot completely about that scene & quintessa will never be seen again
It will most likely be 2-5 years after the events of TLK--
1. Cybertron is rebuilt, inhabited by the Transformers, and is a human vacation spot
2. Earth is being rebuilt, hopefully by cyberforming Seeds
3. the horns of Unicron have vanished and he was just a figment of our imaginations
4. Quintessa left and found another race to dominate
5. Tessa has graduated from college, wherever that was
6. Cade and Vivian finally got the farm of both their dreams
7. Simmons is still an asshole
8. Crosshairs is still an asshole too
9. Grimlock still hangs out at junkyards eating cars
10. Megatron is still a dick
11. Lennox has finally retired from the military
12. Izzy has grown up
Isn't TF6 Cybertron animated story?
"Previously on Transformers"-narrated by Mudflap and Skids
That would imply any respect to continuity.
I semi-seriously expect them to forget all about Quintessa in the next film...if it ever gets made. BB film has yet to bring in any money.
Why would the BB movie have brought in any money yet?
Even with a new director, it won't most likely. I hope the ending for 2019 is an emotional one for all fans. Hopefully there will be less continuity errors in this one though.
Hahahaha, I know right? A movie that hasn't been released has bombed at the box office!
I probably won't ever see TF6, so I am not sure this matters to me.
Because if the BB film, a low budget (comparatively) entry, ends up being a flop, why would they make TF6? TF5 failing to make even as much money as TF1 changed the game to the point that overconfident declaration of three back-to-back films after TF5 looks foolhardy now, because Paramount might go bankrupt long before TF6 ever gets released.
k we can do this to ways one you can keep on lying that you wont watch but you will end up watching or two tell the truth and keep on lying cause if you do see it no one will believe what youll ever say again in the movie forum
not trying to be the bad guy but someone has to say it think about it
Option #2 please.
Separate names with a comma.