Will TF:P be on on demand on Comcast?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Embryoyo, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

I know the 5 part mini-series was put on on demand on Comcast, but when the show starts back up next week, does any one know for sure if after each episode it will be up in The Hub section under Transformers? I only ask this cause I have to leave for work around 4pm so I am always going to miss when they air on The Hub. And it would be great to know if they will put em up so I don't have to worry missing the episodes.

2. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Pretty likely.
    But it doesn't do you any good if you don't have The Hub.

Fortunately, my buddy said that he would record them to disc for me.

3. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I take it you don't have a DVD recorder or DVR?? I would say they will be available on the HUB OD..probably within a week of airing each episode.. some of these shows are OD the next day others are a few days later, so yep, if you have access to the HUB then I would say you could watch the episodes OD. Remember too, there's a thread in this forum where a fellow TFW member is going to upload the episodes as well.. You will get to see them one way or the other, I'm sure :thumb 

4. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

Yeah, sadly I do not have a DVD Recorder or DVR, an yeah I do know about the thread where a TFW member will upload the eps, and I plan on doing it that way to see them, but there is just something about it watching it on TV that I just love more than on my computer screen. :)  Hopefully they wont put them up a week after, if that's the case then I will just download the eps when the TFW member uploads them. Thanks for the reply guys. :thumbs2: