Will Stormshot be on the show?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by BB Shockwave, Jun 12, 2017.

1. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am still on the fence about buying the toy - it looks great and all, but if he is on the show, and colored differently, you can bet Takara will make a more show-accurate one for TF Adventure. Or maybe not - seeing as they seem to have dropped that toyline for a while now, never making Paralon, Scatterspike or Thermidor either. Same thing with Bludgeon and his Autobot repaint... not sure if they will be on the show at all.
    Knowing Murphy's Law and my luck, the moment I decide and buy him Takara will announce new TF Adventure toys. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  2. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

probably. he's supposedly an Aerialbot and Skyhammer and Stormshot look the same way.

3. valisihaud

valisihaud A Troll Among Men

Even if he isn't in the show he'll still probably get a release in adventure once they get to season 3 seeing as how adventure has reused molds from random lines to represent characters who have never appeared in the cartoon, so possibly if Stormshot doesn't get any representation in fiction he'll still probably get redecoed in a color scheme calling back to an older character as TakaraTomy wouldn't pass up the chance to use a recently mold that hasn't had any kind of counterpart in Japan.

4. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Local homeless call me 'Scumbag Jesus'

every warrior has shown up in the show so far.

and this is a 26 episode long season building to full combiner fights and we're only 8 episodes own.

trust me. he's coming.

5. valisihaud

valisihaud A Troll Among Men

Well just about every warrior class figure except for Blastwave and Bludgeon, Twinferno hasn't appeared either though there is a case to made for him making an appearance.

6. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  7. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

I think him, Stormhammer, Skysledge, Twinferno, and Blastwave will appear later. They each will probably be temporary like Jazz, Windblade, and Blurr since having a tank Bot or jets would ease things up a bit.

Bludgeon will not be in the show as I learned and Awesomepow referenced. He is just a repaint to call back to an old character while giving Thermidor and Twinferno a wave mate. I'm a little on the fence about Skywarp as I believe it is a similar case to Bludgeon. Blurr, Soundwave, and Windblade needed a wave mate to make cases even. Since Skywarp would be an easy recolor of Starscream and a nice G1 callback he probably won't be in the show either. I'm also curious about Shockdrive and Warnado however they're repaints with new heads and aren't straight G1 callbacks so they might be in.

I'll assume possible character roles for fun. Aerialbots - Stormshot, Skysledge, Stormhammer, and two others. Elite Guard members who combine into Superion and come to Earth looking for the Stunticons.
    Blastwave - Former friend of one of the Autobots coming to watch over them for the council (Since Cyclonus wants to control all Bots in the universe.
    Twinferno - Most Decepticons are animals in this series so I think he'll either be like Grim or he'd flee Cybertron due to council persecution and will reform on Earth.
    Shockdrive & Warnado - Subordinates of Cyclonus.
    Galvatronus - Riotgear, Treadshock, Skyjack, and Cyberwarp are very generic and uniform and though a stretch, Riotgear is used to control riots which is what the authority does. They're probably the council Cyclonus' controls.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Usually they keep the leader's name and 1 other.Maybe Silverbolt-Skydive,Skysledge-Stormhammer,and Stormshot.