will starscream be all crazy nutty evil green gioblin nuts in trnasformers prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Sep 29, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

is it just me or is anyone else here hoping that transformers prime starscream will turn out to be the green goblin of the decepticons

dont know why really but something about that idea jsut has me laughing like a total loon right now

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Is the sky blue?

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or the fact that he just happens to share a voice actor with a character from another franchise might have no bearing on what he acts like at all.

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Pfft, like Optimus isn't going to be depressed and slow like Eeyore.

5. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

At first i cant imagine that such a anorexic looking starscream take down any of the autobots, unless he has stronger weapons or/and is taller. Cause if TFP is logical, then Starscream must be huge, twice the size of optimus prime or even bigger. Soundwave is the size of optimus prime. Bulkhead may be bulky and looks strong and all, but he transforms into a SUV, so he is actually quite small compared tos tarscream and soundwave. So, starscream or soundwave could easily take down bulkhead, of course only if the have realistic scale.