will sixshot show up in transformers prime and how should he be portrayed?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Nov 8, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

will sixshot show up at all in transformers prime over the years?

and if so how should he be portrayed as a character?

i dont know why but for some reason i just cannot see him as being anything less then the Wolverine among his fellow decepticons

one who has survived as much through his advanced regenerative healing abilities and incredible abilities as a fighter and warrior as a sixshanger as much through the fighting and survival instincts he posess to his person from his beast form

both of which have caused him to over time have difficulty in remembering who exactly he is as a person and his reasons for joining up with the decepticons in the first place so i n a way he would have a good bit of idw sixshot in him with the possiblity being left open over time as to whether or not he will some day develop asa person into the autobot sixchanger greatshot

the ultimate survivor among them who has fought in and survived every single war in the history of the great wars to the present day

with his also being the first among his fellow cybertronians to posess a wholly transmetallized beast mode and the surviving fighting and hunting instincts of said beast mode

in a manner of speaking his being a kind of protytpe next generation pre predacon kind of protoformed cybertronian being when it comes to his origins

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Why couldn't this be in the Prime forum?

Also, I doubt Sixshot of all character will show up in Prime. Can not care less about his "portrayal."

3. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Extremely unlikely.

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    If you can see Sixshot on the screen, it's not an accurate portrayal of him.

Moved to Prime forum.

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Ninja Consultant or go home.

6. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe not.

But if it were up to me, I would portray him has a sociopath with OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) who does everything in six (carrying six guns, flying 600 or 6,000 feet in the air, etc...)!

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

naw make him the wolverine and ve3geta among the decepticons now that would be the ultimate killer combo package

8. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only if they get the bad HEADMASTER dub voice actor back.

9. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I'm guessing not.

because the character is a 6 changer & they'll need 6 modes to animate in the "TF Prime" cartoon.

also because any TF Prime character like sixshot on the cartoon would need a toy. Hasbro & takara both stated creating a newer mold sixshot that is super poseable & has 6 modes requires tons & tons of effort.

I just don't want to see a sixshot toy in TF Prime suffer the blitzing animated toy fate. where we get a animated blitzwing toy that looks awful & hasbro/takara refuses to create a classics/generations blitzwing version because hasbro/takara is satified with the current toy & don't want to waste more time creating another updated homage based off the same character.

IMHO,I'd rather any updated homage super poseable Sixshot toy get done right the first time. because it's a hard toy to ask hasbro/takara to create another one of. I'd rather see a generations or masterpiece sixshot toy than seeing it done in the TF Prime design style.

10. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Wolverine? No. Vegeta with a 3? No.

11. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Okay, okay, didn't read the first post, going to guess it involves comparing him to someone frommmmmm.... Dragonball Z?

EDIT: Dammit. Wolverine. That's new.

12. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The new Sixshot (whom I propose be named Quickswitch in light of my following take on the character) should be a very sparingly used Decepticon 'secret weapon', one whom the Cons themselves are reluctant to use and firmly keep under lock and key most of the time - as deadly and dangerous as he is mentally unstable. I envision him as being like Grant Morrison's take on the Joker - suffering from a 'super-sanity' that has him break his mental makeup down every now and then and rebuild it from the ground up. In keeping with this 'personality reinvention', give him only one altmode at a time, but make him successively scan six over the course of the series. That way, Hasbro can market six different toys, which need not suffer from the engineering compromises that a single six-changer might (collect them all!).

Pipe-dream, head in the clouds, yadda-yadda-yadda.

13. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are far more interesting villians they could introduce in Prime. Bludgeon, Thunderwing and Shockwave are three names that spring to mind.

Sixshot should remain that but a distant memory. There's no real way Hasbro/Takara can manufacture a toy that has 5 decent-to-good alt modes whilst retaining an articulated robot mode on top of that. Triple changers are hard enough.

14. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Random thoughts much?! :lol 
    So yeah, gonna go with the consensus and say no. :D 

15. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    If they ever introduce a character called Sixshot, the odds of it actually having six modes range from slim to laughable.

16. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    The toy, yes. The character? Why not?

17. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    In the toon they can do all 6 modes if they chose.

As for the toy, why's that laughable? They've done it before, and even moderately recently had a 11 mode toy in RiD. It's possible, just not under the restrictions of making them all look like realistic earth modes which is the main point of the toys now. That's what makes the 6 modes unlikely. It's possible, just not as 6 earth modes.

18. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Indeed, I also nominate Straxus, I mean, Darkmount.

Granted, Sixshot is interesting in IDW, his sole assignment alongside Overlord and Black Shadow is to destroy worlds Megatron has designated to be demolished for a new hyperspace bypass. It'd be a nice surprise, just as WFC brought back Trypticon. But I doubt he's ever in the forefront of Hasbro's mind, and in this continuity Shockwave's fetish is combiners, not multiple alternate modes like in Dreamwave.

19. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

RID Megatron had six modes in the cartoon, his toy had ten.

20. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

yeah but most of them weren't that involved, most of them were him on his hands or doing a hand stand, granted his two head dragon and jet mode were good but others were just slight differences. RID megatron was really just a VERY articulated toy with altmode bits and pegs. Sixshots altmodes are a tad more tricky since he is a bit more boxy, And RID megs had a more organic look to him.
    images of said characters toys below

Attached Files: