will silas fully become nemesis prime over time

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 11, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

will silas over time fully become a living nemesis prime?

with silas's human body being all but dead and the guy being a prisoner in his own body its pretty clear the only part left of his body that can be healed woudl be his mind and brain matter right?

since mech intends to use breakdown's own nanotech healing abilitys to enhance and heal silas's dieing body i beleive that mech may very well salvage silas cybernetic brain matter head and spinal column /nervous system to build him into breakdowns body as a cybernetic parasite possessing and controling brakedowns body

question

is brake down actually dead dead as in his spark is completely exstinguished?

or is his spark still on line albut with brakedowns body being kept in a modified form of induced stasis lock?

just my thoughts on the matter but i think i may have figured out away for silas to actually become nemesis prime itself asa true living being

basicly it woudl involve mech salvaging the original nemesis prime body from the army or simply building a new one all together

though knowing how crazy prepared mech is i would think they woudl have more then one nemesis priem body built at a time with the other ones kept in cold storage while the first oen was given a test run in last weeks episode

as a disimbodied cyborg think of silas as being a borg like being in that he can be bonded to any cybertronian body posessing it controllign it and interacting with the lviign world all aroudn him liek hes a parasitic being

now if mech were to build silas int othe nemesis prime body and give it life using brakedowns spark the traumatic experience the spark is put through durign the spark transfer might very well make it possible for the spark to be used to impower the nemesis prime body with th gift fo life but without brakedowns spark having any memory of its past life as a living being thus rendering the spark a blank slate so to speak

with silas using nemesis priem as his new body and faking amnesia in a beleivable manner whos to say he coudl not con optimus into using the matrix to heal the amnesiac nemesis prime

but with silas/nemesis primes real plan being to manipulate optimus prime into using the matrix to fully bond silas and the nemesis prime body to be a true single living being that has silas fully in control fo the body asa true living cybertronian being

2. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

Let me gaze into the future for a sec.

3. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    Man, regarding the rules, I think, you should add "Spoiler" to the name of your thread.

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Just a guess on my part but I think they might do like the Cybermen on Doctor Who and you will have organic parts of Silas merged with Breakdown's body. Unlike Nemesis Prime there would be no signal to track down and just stop Silas to stop Nemesis.

More speculation but I think that Nemesis Prime is just a one time thing. Starscream might find some way to steal back his T-Cog from Nemesis but I think the fighting days of Nemesis are over.

5. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

:lol 

6. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

*Shakes the Magnificence*

It said try again after the Season 2 finale.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Well if that happens.

Then they won't cast Clancy as Megatron in later series instead he'll be Nemesis Prime/Scourge. Who i like too but I mean just doesn't suit him as good as Megatron.

8. Kin

Kin Active Member

Fortuna cookie say.... i dunno