Will Sam still be important in the Plot if TF4 rolls?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I was thinking lately that the story about a boy and his car is no longer interesting. I think it would be nice if a director like J.J. Abrams or Neill Blomkamp took the direction to a whole new level, like more serious than BB and Sam.:popcorn 

In the new direction the Autobots would be in constant threat protecting earth from the Decepticons, and instead of Sam the military would be involved. :dj 

It would involve ariel-bots, tank autobots... oh.. so many choices. :p 

No more Witwikcky.. your thoughts?

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

The Autobots and the military protecting Earth from Decepticons is what happens in all of the Bay movies.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think if we get another Transformers film after the Bay series it will be something that takes things in a different direction sort of like how Batman and other franchises changed to put new excitement into the franchise.

Not sure what the human's name will be and I'm clueless who the actor will be, but you can bank on someone who is one of the first people to encounter the Autobots and becomes a friend and sort of guide to Earth culture.

Really hope that in some future film the robots are the star of the movie and don't feel like guest stars in their own film. But I don't see a live action Transformers film without some human characters in it.

4. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Well, movies are based on toys, not the other way around... So the most popular toys will still have the most exposure in the movie/s... As it is OP, Bee, Megs Starsream are still the most popular... And with Sam still considered Bee's friend/guardian, we will see more of them even in TF4, if ever there's a 4th movie...

5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    :lol , yes, I know, but I meant more involved like if there is attack in the air there will be autobot planes flying next to them. If it's under the sea, like submarines they would be followed by Autobots that travel under water.

You know, more.

Yeah, sadly. If Hasbro was never involved Transformers would be so good.

6. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    I don't like sam but with these movies you know sam will still be in it