Will real TF movie game be released, now that DOTM is out.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Moy, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Out of all the tf movie games that have been released, I have yet to see one more game that includes all the characters from the films.
    I would like playable characters like the Wreckers, Twins DOTM's Soundwave, SentineL Prime, Scrapper, Ravage, Bonecrusher etc.,.

A lot of these games aren't bad, but considering that now Bay films are done, I hope Hasbro decides to release another TF movie game.

I love how High Moon Studios made Mixmaster into a boss character. That was the characterization he deserved. Scavenger/Demolishor was also a boss character in ROTF game. I'd like to see LonghauL and Scrapper presented as boss characters also.

thoughts?

2. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Our only shot now is DLC, and High Moon is lazy as balls and won't put out any more characters that aren't already on the disc, so...

No, there won't be anything else. Best chance is another movie tie-in game with the inevitable next movie, whether it be TF4 or a reboot.

3. Secretcode

Secretcode Keeper of Encarta Veteran

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I wouldn't say that they're lazy. You have to remember that Activision is in charge of them regardless and they have final say on what High Moon actually does. If anything, it's Activision shunting HM to another project.

4. Shelbo

Shelbo Hur hur

Yeah, he even got to beat the shit out of Rachet. (not that it would be much of a challenge lol)

I'd love to see a Bayformer style game done with more characters. There is a butt-ton of 'Cons that we hardly know anything about, and I think that a game is a good way to go. For example I knew NOTHING about Mixmaster and because I played DOTM I can tell he's one tough mofo that underestimates the Autobots. I really wish you could play as more bots with out a DLC. Like in campaign or something. I don't wanna play as just the popular Transformers.

Chances are it wont happen but one can hope, huh?

5. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    True as that may be, but HM hasn't made any efforts to rectify anything wrong with the WFC servers or even fix things like the transformation invincibility glitch or add Host Migration to subsequent games (e.g. DOTM).

6. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

As awesome as that would be, it is unlikely :( 

7. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

I can tell you right now. We wont be getting The Arcee Twins, Scrapper, Bonecrusher, or Soundwave. At least not in a DLC

8. Shelbo

Shelbo Hur hur

Soundwave is playable in multiplayer and in campain in DOTM. I'm not sure about the other games, though.

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Yeah, the games wouLd be a great opportunity for Hasbro to show off the constructicons or the bots that had small screentime, specially bots like Overlaod, Hightower, Cloverfield and protoforms.

Thanks...:redface2: 

10. Shelbo

Shelbo Hur hur

11. Optimus1984

Optimus1984 Well-Known Member

hate to sound like a noob but exactly who is cloverfield?

12. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    maybe an online petition would force them to make a game like that?who knows

13. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    id love to see them continue the movie-verse games with all new original stories and stuff

14. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Ravage would be a bit to small for a playable charetor unless it was a campaighn only charetor like lazerbeak.

But all other charetors would be great to play as.

15. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Sadly, no.

16. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Not to crush any dreams. I'll explain. They can't pull off a motorcycle's controls, Scrapper didn't get enough screentime, Bonecrusher wouldn't fit into stealth force to me. And I meant no NEW Soundwave, because they won't see a need to change the vehicle mode. I can see multiple DLC's. Like a Wreckers pack, a Twins Pack, maybe an infiltrator pack with Ravage and Frenzyto replace Laserbeak on his mission? But hey, what do i know. :) 

17. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Cloverfield" is the nickname for that random background Decepticon in a couple of scenes. The massive, hulking monster that walks on all fours, in a knuckle-dragging manner similar to the monster in the movie Cloverfield.

18. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Stealth force wouldn't be too much of concern to me, that was just some neat thing from DOTM film that was used as a new gimmick for the game.

I figure if Longhaul had little almost the same amount of screentime as Scrapper, I don't see why he couldn't be a playable con. Heck, even Rampage would be interesting to see a demo of, with his big guns and snake/insect like con.

The Soundwave we saw in DOTM needs to be in a game, he was just wicked.

(Einis)"maybe online petition would force them to make game like that?who knows"

That's not a bad idea.

19. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Too bad the last time that something like that happened i.e Operation: Rainfall, it didn't happen.

20. Optimus1984

Optimus1984 Well-Known Member

is that the one that is green wit massive hydraulic forearms