Will Optimus Put The Matrix into the Star Saber?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by DarkRobin, Sep 28, 2012.

1. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

As far as I know, the origin of the Matrix of Leadership in most TF fictions is being a part of the Star Saber from its hilt, and Smokescreen mention the sword is supposed to wield "the power of the Matrix." If anyone looks close enough, it seems the TFP Star Saber has a whole, or an empty slot at the base of its blade. Maybe the Matrix can "transform" into a shape that fits in it.

Here's a little spoiler......

In the latest battle between Optimus and Megatron's using the Star Saber and the Dark Star Saber, Megatron broke the Star Saber. Maybe merging, or reuniting the Star Saber and the Matrix will be the way to fix it, and to unless its true full power.

2. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I hope something happens to bring it back. I have to admit I'm kinda disappointed the Star Saber only lasted a short time.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    ...what? Since when was THAT a common trend in TF fiction? The first Star Saber was an actual Autobot from TF: Victory, the second was the sword made from the Air Defense Mini-con team, the third is it being some other sword Nexus Prime and his Hippie Quint friend are looking for, and Prime's marks the fourth.

Furthermore, it doesn't even fit IN CANNON with Prime for the Matrix to somehow be part of that stupid sword. As Prime is, somehow, in continuity with WFC, the Matrix is a piece of Cybertron's spark given to him by the planet's core/Primus. The Star Saber doesn't even EXIST in the High Moon produced games.

4. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  5. DarkRobin

6. LegoShokwave123

LegoShokwave123 (-_-)

[​IMG]

7. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    The Star Saber will probably get fixed later on, once the Autobots get ahold of the magical-weapon-making-hammer. Heck, maybe Optimus will retrofit the matrix into the hilt. Then the thing will be even more ridiculously powerful.

8. DarkRobin

If that's the case, it'll probably take a long time, no way Megatron would let the Forge be accessed easily.

9. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, Takara has made the Matrix Saber. I wonder if this is a Transformation of the Star Saber or a new sword all together.

EDIT:
    [​IMG]

10. User_93049

User_93049 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Δ that's pretty accurate. Now to just repaint it.

[​IMG]