Will Optimus claim Quintessas head?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, May 19, 2017.

?

Will Quintessa become decapitated by Optimus?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. A different way

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. She can't be killed

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  1. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 Stop!..IN THE NAME OF LOVE

News Credits:
    I see her dying at Prime's hands, but for some reason not in this installment. It'd almost feel rushed and incoherent if Prime flies all the way back to the planet just to off her. I can see that used as an ending shot, but not gonna be resolved by the end of the movie

• Like Like x 2
  2. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Curious and Creative Man

She's probably going to be given the Prime special facial treatment. I feel like this film is going to wrap up this subplot, even if it feels a little disjointed.

I would like her to survive and continue on as a major antagonistic force because to be honest, I don't see how you can go an bigger after confronting your maker and a planetary collision. Might as well keep the stakes up by keeping one of those things in the mix. It's just unlikely because these films always end their climaxes with some big bad guy getting killed brutally by face related injury, with the only exception being the first one.

3. The Mad Demobot

The Mad Demobot Well-Known Member

Yes and no. TF4 has been building up the Creators and supposedly the start of a trilogy or series with the Creators as the central antagonists. She might die here to show how much of a threat the Quintessons are for future films, or she'll be the last one and survive to form a new plan to revive Cybertron at the expense of others. If she dies here and the Creators thing will be a waste and we'll just get Megatron again!

• Like Like x 1
  4. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 Stop!..IN THE NAME OF LOVE

News Credits:
    Oh, she'll be given the Prime face-cleanse treatment alright, just not anything that involves the Schick™ Hydro Razors or L'oreal© facial cleansers...

[​IMG]

I saw an opportunity that I could not refuse

• Like Like x 4
  5. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Why did I click this link...?

• Like Like x 1
  6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    I just hope she lasts past the fuckin' movie. I'm tired of every film introducing a new main villain who's super neat and killing them off at the end. Such a waste.

Plus seeing Optimus kill something with such a friendly face would be kinda weird. Though I still maintain she's not really the true form of the Creators/Quintessons and just an avatar. (given that she's entirely robotic like a TF)

• Like Like x 5
  7. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The toy that comes with Infernocus looks very spritual, see through like a ghost.

8. YanderePrime

YanderePrime Autobot

News Credits:
    Perhaps, Optimus stomps her American History X style.

Perhaps a tad too violent, even for robots :p 

9. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Quintessa will last for a few films.

• Like Like x 1
  10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    She's certainly not see-through in the movie. Nor is Infernocus a redecoed Abominus in the movie.

11. Lord Tron

Lord Tron Well-Known Member

Not quite the creators won't be a waste AOE set up that they were preparing a plan to bring the transformers under control which involved Optimus. In TLK Quintessa brings optimus under her control and sends him to Earth with an unknown mission that relates to their home and race. TLK is paying off what AOE, so long as they have lasting consequences then they aren't a waste. Just as was the case with Lockdown regarding the creators Quintessa and the creators could be doing something that relates to Unicron who appears in the next installment.

A villain doesn't need multiple movies to have relevance I have no idea where this idea comes from. Green Goblin died in SM 1 didn't stop him from having massive repercussions. Sebastian Shaw just FC didn't change the fact that he is the reason Magneto as he is exists. Zod dies in MOS doesn't change the fact that his actions have permanent consequences, that change everything. Ra's dies in BB he still effects the story long after he's dead. All those villains were important to the narrative despite only being in one movie. A villain dying in one movie doesn't make them a waste to the plot. This belief makes no sense to me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. autobotlongarm

autobotlongarm Well-Known Member

Hopefully, he will just rip her in half like Megatron did to Jazz in the first film.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

He'll decapitate all five of her secret faces and mount them on his wall. I know this because I've seen the movie already. Bumblebee dies, Earth is destroyed, and Megatron slays Hound, Hot Rod, and Optimus, only for Quintessa to destroy him and all the other Transformers. I also have some islands for sale, if you're interested. They each come with a complimentary woolly mammoth, and your own mansion.

My point is that I'm lying, and I honestly have no idea how she'll die or even if she'll die.

• Like Like x 1
  14. DocKnock

DocKnock Dewbot

Maybe Optimus will cut it off and then Hound will stuff it and keep it on his wall, lol.

15. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

That. It all depends on if said villain is done properly, and adds a ton of weight and presence to the story. Frankly, a villain surviving at the end and escaping, when they honestly should have died is more annoying and clichéd than the latter. If their purpose is served, and they have no reason to see another film, other than fans whining that they should, then killing them isn't a big deal whatsoever.

That being said, yes, I do hope that Quintessa survives to see future sequels, because she ACTUALLY has something to offer to said sequels. The Fallen, Sentinel, and Lockdown didn't.

• Like Like x 1
  16. vatarian

vatarian snide spider

>:]

• Like Like x 1
  17. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd say The Fallen had the most influence in these Films for being the one who led Megatron on his way, starting the war, and caused the rift between Optimus and Megatron.

• Like Like x 1
  18. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes - but I could be wrong

• Like Like x 1
  19. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    It does feel like the creators are being set up for more than one film. I just don't see them or Quintessa surviving TF5. I say this because of how the past main antagonist have been treated.
    When I first saw the Fallen I was convinced he was going to last a film or two.

Part of me does too, but with how every movie is bigger than the last, they'll find a bigger threat for replacement.

I agree.
    :lolol 

20. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Lighter of Darkest Hours

I'm not so sure. Especially since they are supposed to be setting up this cinematic universe. Up until now it was always just one movie at a time, now they have a bunch of stories all planned out.

• Like Like x 1