Will Optimus claim Quintessas head?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, May 19, 2017.

?

Will Quintessa become decapitated by Optimus?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. A different way

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. She can't be killed

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I've lost count how many heads Optimus has decapitated. What do you think?
    [​IMG]

I think he'll probably cut her in two like Lockdown. :mad 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After all the stuff she seemingly forces him to do? I'd hope so.

• Like Like x 8
  3. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Lighter of Darkest Hours

He has to go for the face, at this point it's tradition.

• Like Like x 6
  4. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quintessa's final form has like five heads at the end.
    And it's just like Christmas for Optimus Prime. And probably the only good thing his mom got him.

• Like Like x 16
  5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    :lolol 

6. Chris James

Chris James Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope not. We've had three straight films of Prime performing a brutal fatality on the film's primary antagonist. I'd love to see Quintessa survive TLK just like how Lockdown should've survived AOE.

• Like Like x 1
  7. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    She is too human to have such death from the hands of Prime. She is almost organic looking and very small in perspective so it would be too brutal from a good version of Prime.

8. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    But why?I mean I totally love the character,he was one of the greatest but how could Lockdown actually contribute further in the story?His mission was to get Prime,he was just a bounty hunter..he failed and now he's dead so his part in the story is over unless they're doing a spin-off or he does a cameo in a prequel..or anything like that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. zachprime86

zachprime86 Zachimus Prime

I think Quintessa will survive TLK. IMO I think that she is made of energy but can change to different forms...

10. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Likes Alpha Bravo

Thing is, this time Optimus is the primary antagonist, as far as we know. Quintessa seems like she won't be doing much in the movie - we know she corrupts him sometime around the beginning of the movie, she might activate the Omega Lock herself once X MacGuffin is found or whatever, and say something about how her "puppet has failed and doomed his home" at the end when Optimus is brought back to normal. (or possibly killed) But I doubt that the TFs on Earth are gonna travel all the way to Quintessa (the planet) or wherever Quintessa herself is just to kill her - at least, during this movie.

Though perhaps, a select group of Autobots do go to her at the end in the Knightship (if it survives the final act) and serves as the cliffhanger for TF6. Honestly, I'd be down for that. Have Optimus and a few others go with him to confront her as he originally intended, while Bumble stays with a few other bots. But then that'd be switching between space scenes and Earth scenes, which is what we expected from the sequel to AoE - which obviously isn't happening.

Either way, I doubt Quintessa is gonna die in this one. Besides, Bay's gonna get a ton of backlash for "being sexist" for having Prime kill a woman. The closest we're gonna get to Prime going MK on someone this movie is probably gonna be that Submarine guy, as I doubt Megatron's gonna die in this one. (fingers crossed)

• Like Like x 2
  11. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Going for the head doesn't seem to be effective anymore, as DOTM Megatron and recently TLK Bumblebee has proven.

Maybe she'll be blown up with her planet, like
    what happened with Ego in GOTG2.

• Like Like x 2
  12. VortexPrime

News Credits:
    He could have been a new big villain for the Transformers cinematic Universe, somewhat dropping his role of Bounty hunter to get revenge on Prime who was the one to make him fail for the first time a mission.

13. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

What if she's a headmaster and somehow a different race of the same species as cogman and she's already HAD PRIMES HEAD! And that's what the crazy eyes are about

14. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Rust Bucket

News Credits:
    I bet she's a slippery bitch.

• Like Like x 2
  15. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    He'll have to take his own face.

Well, if being the Leader of the Autobots falls through, he can always work for Schick.

"I'll shave your face!"

16. Applejacktimus

With tentacles like that, there's no doubt.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lord Tron

Lord Tron Well-Known Member

Except the idea you're suggesting pretty much already happened Lockdown already failed optimus escaped and stole his trophy case and Lockdown was very very angry. He leveled Hong Kong and screamed optimus's name in rage before they fought. Lockdown failed he took it personal and reacted accordingly. It already happened. The idea of him actually failing his mission completely is impossible, a bounty hunter can only fail if they're dead, otherwise they're going to just keep trying to fulfill their mission.

People have become too concerned with the future of a franchise that they don't focus on the here and now. Why should you care about Lockdown or Sentinel if they just die at the end, to see their conflict with optimus. Optimus and Lockdown were the main physical conflict AOE wouldn't feel complete as a movie if it didn't resolve, you already left the creators open, the knights, optimus going to find them and Megatron's rebirth, do we really need another element left opened? AOE would not feel complete if it ended with Lockdown still tracking optimus which if he survived he would. Optimus can't go after the creators so long as Lockdown is still alive, he has to take him down first.

• Like Like x 1
  18. VortexPrime

News Credits:
    That is a good point but I think with a serious injury like losing an arm or being shot in the chest like he did to Optimus that wouldn't kill him, he could have retreat and think about another plan to capture or even kill Optimus because now things are personal. So that there isn't just Megatron as a big bad villain out there... and I have no problem with the death of Sentinel.
    also we are going off track, I just liked Lockdown and I think there are ways to not kill the "bad boss" at the end of the film and still give a satisfying experience.

19. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I highly doubt that. That's only a problem if he hadn't already killed a bunch of male-coded baddies in the previous movies. If anything, it would be sexist if Bay didn't have Prime kill her just because she's female!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Applejacktimus

Lol you do have a point.