Will new character be girl or boy? What your theory in how the find out?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by exoduselita, Jan 31, 2012.

1. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

And I mean HUMAN!

I think its probably a girl but who knows.

Might be an adult too! Me idea? Well there probably hang out with jack and knowing jack trouble follows him and they get caught in a giant toy death match. Orrrrrrr they meet up with new bots that crash land. Like the person just happens to be there on a picnic or something? Maybe crash lands in there yard? probably

:) 

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    You mean like in Tranformer new character or human character?

For Transformer there's Dreadwing who's a male but I would'nt mind a new fembot to show up!

For human it might be Jack's father or it may be Miko and Raf's family or something.

3. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not counting Jack's mother as a female addition, I guess if they bring Sierra back into screentime.. she could somehow see jack and arcee (in robot mode) and get dragged into it...also allowing Jack to build a human romantic relationship.

I hope its a female though so Miko can have someone to fight with (other than Bulkhead's death as many speculated, she can mature by having another female around that's either more mature than her and teaches her to grow up, or even more immature that maes her realize the flaw in her behavior...

I was really hoping during the time Megatron was in a coma in season 1, Starscream would get some human help with the decepticons, but now that Megatron is back.. dont think he'll fly wiith that. lol.

4. exoduselita

If they make Sierra less stupid and boring than yeah I can see that :D 

5. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The new character could be replacing Agent Folwer because he could be going into retirement or moving on to another "special assignment".

6. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    True lol. Her airheadedness can be her thing though..Jack=responsible/uptight, Raf=smart/troubled(i always got that from him with his big fam and in Darkness Rising when he covered his ears and curled up when jack and miko were arguing), Miko=excitement/immature and then Sierra can be the airhead/confused one..

7. exoduselita

maybe but then people just hate her more than they do Miko and that a bad thing for their industry if ya' know what I mean? eh, eh?

8. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    Could be true, but as I see it, we've lasted through Miko.. can't get much worse lol. Im just throwing ideas out there though.. Vince could maybe come around too, from being an a-hole school bully to a 'hero' of sorts... i just dont want their designs to be wasted

9. exoduselita

I rather this-Vince. But I think Sierra could be FAR worse.

10. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wait, was there a rumor of a new human character or something?

11. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I prefer no more human characters unless they are ADULTS, NOT FORCED, and have a PURPOSE for being in the show. I think the only two human characters that really have a purpose are Jack and Fowler. Maybe Raf. I think Miko was added at the last minute because the creators wanted a girl character.

12. exoduselita

nah, just maybe 20 or something threads that focused on that or at least had people mentioning it. But other than that, no. :D 

13. Arashistorm

News Credits:
    Anyways... it should be a girl and for comic relief, she can find out about the bots by seeing wheeljack when he's scanning a vehicle form and when he transforms, she pops out. facepalm.. and now wheeljack has his very own human! I agree with her beinga woman (adult), at the very least, college student or higher, for the reason of helping Miko grow up and having an adult insight that isnt from Jack's mom. She can be the calm person who settles stuff instead of being an overbearing nervous wreck. etc.

14. CloudFF7

CloudFF7 Well-Known Member

I agree, no more KIDS, June was right in the finale about them being more involved than they should be(realistically speaking a 16, 15 and 12 year old shouldn't be involved in war this isn't Naruto), one gripe I have with transformers animation is that the majority of Autobots human allies are always children and not ADULTS(it works for G.I Joe), thats what I like about the movies, is that the military were collobarating with Autobots and helping them win battles then their was NEST who were not only brother in arms but became true friends with the Autobots.

15. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Maybe the fact about Optimus "deflecting" to the cons forces the USA government to reconsider the terms of their alliance with the autobots, and appoint a code strict, strong willed commander (better if a woman) to "asssist" Fowler in his duties.
    And of couse her first complain would be: "What in the hell are doing civilians, specially children, running on this base and hanging on with the autobots!?"

16. megatronski

megatronski Primaris

News Credits:
    I think they should just make Sierra part of the main kids. They won't even have to make a new Character model, they already have one.

17. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

another exchange student to add more hell to bulkheads guardian duty :D 

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Nah.

I still think if developed Sierra and Vince would do just fine.

19. exoduselita

i agree halfway.

20. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

Yeah I think it would be interesting if they added her, and her not being like the typical, boring hot girl in every cartoon.