Will MP Starscream be at Botcon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TreKain, Sep 13, 2006.

1. TreKain

TreKain Made of Sterner Stuff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I know its coming out around then. Does anyone know if anyone will have him in time to sell at the con? If so...do you think they will be marked way up?

2. Magnus Convoy

Magnus Convoy Active Member

I'm sure someone will spend the money to express a few boxes over. The official release date is the 28th. So there will be time to do so.

Remember in 2004 when Joel expressed the Hound reissue so he would be the only one at the show with them? Normally sold for $33 bucks and he was asking for $50 a pop to pay for the express shipping to get them there.

If he does express some of the MP3 and MP4, expect to pay about $130 for Starscream and over $225 for MP4.

3. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    A couple if were lucky. It comes out the Thursday before Botcon so unless someone in Japan picks it up and flys out that day to the con I very much doubt we'll see any available for sale.

Almost the same thing happened last year at Botcon with some Galaxy Force stuff (Soundwave) but the only reason some of them were available was due to some dealers who came directly from Japan managed to pack a few (when I mean a few I mean 2-3 at most).

4. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    And by the end of the show he had dropped the price as they were just sitting there at that price.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Hope there's enough o go around if they get a bunch in somehow. Hopefully some genious preplanning is going down for them.

Would buy one instantly and run back to the hotel!

6. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

That's awesome.