will megatron even appear in T3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by megatron6661, Jul 25, 2010.

1. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

with shooting of T3 well under way, there seems to be no indication of the casting or announcement of megatron not even hugo weaving has been even announced has the voice of megatron himself, megatron seems a complete mystery in T3 where he fits in with this whole plot.

Should anyone look into this too soon, but with shockwave announced seems like the main villian, which made me wonder why shockwave has been quoted has the main villian, has bay replaced megatron with shockwave? has the new villian or will megatron return and really bring his A game that he brought in transformers (2007), because has much has shockwave is badass, the final fight should be megatron and prime beause they are the iconic enemys, which I always felt megatron still has unfinished buisness with prime.

2. cypherXR

cypherXR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    First of all, they don't do the voices until later in the process. Has far as that goes, Peter Cullen hasn't been announced as Optimus. It's just something that's assumed.

Secondly, Megatron has already been confirmed to be in the movie, but he won't be as we know him. What does that mean? Who knows. As for Shockwave, he's been confirmed to be the "new villian". That doesn't mean he's going to be commanding around Megatron or anything of the sort. IT just means he's a new big bad guy in the movie.

3. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

good but I was concerned bay is almost doing ROTF all over again, bringing in a new villian and that never worked out has it became a rush job by killing the fallen and making megatron look like an even bigger bitch. I understand many blame the writters strike has one reason why ROTF was a mess, but I do hope they really show megatron bring out his A game against prime, because prime was made too look way too strong in the second film and megatron looked like a complete tool play playing second fiddle, if shockwave and megatron are teaming up fine, but I would hate for bay to use megatron like we saw in ROTF.

4. Chaos328

Chaos328 Decepticon

News Credits:
    I Think Starscream is finally gonna Betray Megatron in this Movie

5. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Oh that would be great!
    Then for the first time Shockwave fights back againist SS.

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Decepticons have always been at the bottom of the priority list for these films so just because we haven't heard any announcements doesn't mean that certain Decepticons will not be in the film.

Megatron has been in both films so and he was still alive at the end of Revenge of the Fallen so it's a safe bet he will show up for the third film.

7. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Vocie Actors Arent Annoucned Until the film is in PSOT-Production (Horever James Avery was COnfiramde weh nthe fil mwas in Pre- Production)

And Cullen Indeed was Confrimade, He in a Interview sayed in 2007 that he woudl be vociing Priem for 2 and 3

8. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

......please tell me you are typing on a little iphone or something. There are more typos than correct words in this post lol

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

It's generally assumed that Megatron will be back in TF3, since he has survived at the end of ROTF along with Starscream and Soundwave.

10. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yes.yes he will.

11. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Megs is galvatron...that's no secret...besides as stated all decepts are cgi...becuz if there is a megs alt mode laying...I think I want to test drive it....

12. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'm actually hoping that Bay will be doing an homage to the early Marvel comics, where Shockwave pretty much made Megatron his bitch.

13. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i dont have iphone lol

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Of course he'll be back. You don't say "this isn't over." and then just go away forever.

However he's pretty messed up, too. And no magic cube shard to fix him up. Maybe he just overhauls himself completely?

15. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Is Megatron gonan be in TF3?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

16. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

No magic cube, but the Decepticon doctors seem to be a bit more competent than Ratchet so perhaps they have a character who can fix him up. And maybe do something about that little gimp hand while they are at. Megatron needs a nice big hand to pimp slap Starscream in the last movie.

17. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Well, he is obviously nowhere to be seen in the final battle, so I am confident, that he is either:

A. Dead by this point in the film. Either by betrayal or Prime/BB
    B. Strapped up to a machine or something, being fixed and reformatted...again.
    C. Or thrown out into space, being damaged, and is found by..........you know the drill.

18. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes...yes he will.

19. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

of course he will just wait tf3 will be killer i just got a good feeling.

20. Thepower911

Thepower911 Decepticon

Maybe he dies...early in the movie cause I didn't see Megatron head at the Chicago Scene at all. I only saw SS, Soundwave(On the tfwboards I saw), and Shockwave..and the rest of the autobots...

But hey maybe I missed it, but I was there for most of the time they were, love vacations :)  lol.