Customs: "Will It become GunAnt or will it become Another?"

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Transfan2, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Transfan2

Transfan2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here is a pic of what I might turn into "GunAnt"

[​IMG]

Ideas are:

#1.) White/Termite Colors = "Termitor!"

#2.) G1 Megatron's Color Scheme = GunAnt (one I am shooting for)

#3.) G2 Megatron's Color Scheme = TankAnt

So if you can help me like with more ideas or how for example, to paint G1 Megatron's color Scheme on "GunAnt", go right ahead.

-Thanks in Advance, Transfan2.

2. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hmmm...out of those three options, I would probably prefer G1 Megatron colors as well.

I'd keep at least part of his lower legs and lower arms the original translucent red that they are now (like G1 Megs)

Paint the "bumps" between the bug's eyes blue/yellow/red/green to kinda emulate the circuitry/buttons on G1 Meg's abdomen

Make the rest of the body various shades of gray and silver, keeping in mind that the color scheme needs to flow in bug mode as well as bot mode.

I'll see if I can digibash something.

BTW, thanks for all the awesome Cincy/Hamilton area TF sightings, TF2!

3. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

I love the head hahahaah! I am thinking either the white or G1 Megs. Green and purple wouldn't do.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    "Terminator!"

5. Transfan2

News Credits:
    Thanks for the advice, thanks in advance for possible digibash, and your welcome for the sightings.

(The head idea came to me after seeing Inferno and TM Megatron switch heads in Beast Wars so I put Armada Predacon's Head on and well...you see it works.)

-TF2

6. Transfan2

News Credits:
    Here's a pic of Underside of GunAnt:

[​IMG]

I am considering doing the G1 Megatron-Style Colors and here's what could be a possible bio/motto (if you have any suggestions to improve on it, go for it):

Motto: "Ant Blasting Gun Machine that I am, You are So Slag!"

A result of Timelines Razorclaw (CYB Leobreaker Repaint) merging half of G1 Megatron's Spark along with BW Inferno's spark + BW Inferno's body (repaired after suffering damage as a result from being blasted by the Nemesis). In Beast Mode, can use his ant mandibles to pierce the shell of any autobot/maximal and blow their body to the heavens using his Gunblaster located in his mouth which then seperates the body and spark. Has the power and strength of G1 Megatron, but the Mind & knowledge of BW Inferno. Robot Mode form grants him the usage of Gunblaster (his smaller gun) and ClampCruncher (His Ant mandibles) which Gunblaster gains the power to draw energy from any Black Hole source (for a limited time until Black Hole runs out) and ClampCruncher can do stuff from crushing a Gestalt's Torso which can even kill the Member being the Torso resulting in the combiner decombining to crushing a Transformer in half in robot form. Razorclaw respects this predacon warrior and hopes to use him to defeat Maximals & Autobots as GunAnt crushes and blasts the way for his fellow Predacons & Decepticons. His combined weapon is called "ClampBlaster" and can fire plasma shots similar to those of G1 Megatron's own fusion cannon which both draw on Black Hole Energy.

Weakness: In beast mode if enraged will attack any target even if it is fellow con meaning if GunAnt gets enraged, Razorclaw will usually allow GunAnt to fight on his own, risking potential damage if he would to face a autobot/maximal army. GunBlaster can drain on his spark's energy if he uses the Weapon for too long which forces it to switch from Black Hole Energy to his spark Energy, resulting in usually Status lock until he is repaired. As long as GunAnt is not enraged, he usually has no weaknesses in battle.

What paints do you suggest me to get to achieve G1 Megatron's color scheme on BW Inferno's Body/ARM Predacon's Head?

-TF2

7. fschuler

News Credits:
    OK. First draft. I didn't get too crazy with it, plus, I'm a total noob at this digibashing stuff:

[​IMG]

8. Transfan2

News Credits:
    Not so bad for a first draft, it gives me an idea and gives me a better hunch on what to do, but I will wait so I don't mess it up.

Not bad :thumb 

-TF2

9. Transfan2

News Credits:
    I decided to change my mind going with choice "#1.) White/Termite Colors = "Termitor!" except changing the name to "Termitron" along with a new bio/motto.

-TF2

10. fschuler

News Credits:
    How bout Termitron-Larva?

11. Transfan2

News Credits:
    I think stick with "Termitron" and here's the pic I planned to base his repaint on (long story, found it on the internet and hosting it on my PB Account):

[​IMG]

(It's Cool, Hehehe :) )

12. fschuler

News Credits:
    I was only kiddin with ya. And, I think the final product will look pretty cool if you can get the fade from the orange to pale yellow/orange to work out well. Post pics when you get a start on it!

13. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

great work I'd go with "terminator!!!" with g2 megatron colors:thumb