Will I be charged if I want to cancel an order from BBTS?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mirage232, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if I will be penalized if I want to cancel an order on BigBadtoystore.com? I have a pre-order right now which is not coming out until March and I want to cancel it but I see no place to go on the site to cancel an order. Plus it says people may be subject to a 5% restocking fee. Have any of you ever cancelled an order before? If so, will Joel give me a hard time about it? :confused: 

2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    log into your account and check under "view preorders" all you have to do is change the qty to zero and that's it. You wont be charged for it.

3. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    It doesn't cost anything to cancel a pre-order, no.

To cancel a pre-order, go to your account, view your pre-orders and change the amount in the drop down box from 1 to 0. Voila.

4. Mirage232

Thanks guys!:thumbs2: 

5. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    I was wondering the same thing. Since pre-orderimg Omega Supreme, I've seen it much cheaper elsewhere. Fan2Fan has it for about $40 cheaper...then again, it'll probably end up costing more after shipping from Japan. Hmm.

6. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey Mirage, is this for your preorder of MP-04? I know they recently showed him from TF source for $10-$20 less. It sounds like you don't order much from BBTS, but just remember that they have a pile of loot option, which I use to save on shipping. The $10 more I am paying at BBTS will be made up by having a multiitude of things ship at once from BBTS.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    No, In fatc if you paid but cancel your order you get store credit.

8. Mirage232

Yes Liege actually it was for MP-04. I have ordered from BBTS a few times but I never cancelled anything before. Thanks for letting me know about the pile of loot, though it won't really work in this case because MP-04 is to expensive for me to order anything else with it.

9. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    I've shopped at a multitude of sites for TFs and always end up back with BBTS. You will pay a lot for shipping from F2F and the other Japanese sites. Additionally, BBTS has the best and fastest response times for customer service.

Of course this is only my opinion, others hate BBTS and will tell you awful horror stories. But I've been using them since 2001 and always been satisfied.

And the Pile Of Loot feature is definately worth it, provided you aren't in a huge hurry to get your toys. Cheap shipping for everything at once, can't beat it.