Will Hook dies if Devastator dies or vice versa

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Jan 10, 2012.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Hello ,i have a question regard of Hook and Devastator ,will Hook die if Devastator die if Devastator get shoot in the head and the head get destory by Assassins Autobot gun from Fortress Maximus ,Metroplex ,Omega Supreme etc ?
    Assuming that Devastator get shoot in the head ,will all the 5 Constructicons manages to separate and survive except Hook?i think they will survive ,am i right?
    Will Hook or Devastator head mode become ghost like Starscream if Hook or Devastator die ?

Will Scramble city combiner like Menasor etc dies if the leader who from the body dies ?
    Thanks.

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    I assume that whatever damage done to the limbs of a combiner will carry over to the single components or to actual combined form.

3. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Well in context of G1 If he gets shot in the head, I'm pretty sure that Hook would get severely damaged but not killed, even if he does, Megatron could just build him again!

4. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    That depends on who's in Devastator's head. If the whole Constructicon team somehow move their brains/Sparks completely into it, the total destruction of the head unit would likely kill the entire team (at least mentally). But if Devastator's got his own distinct brain/Spark in there (even if it's just copies of the Cons's), total destruction of it would then just render the combined form unusable without killing any of the Cons. Hook probably would still be injured, even if it's just to his ego.

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I think Devy's brain is completely separate from all the others, and it's stored somewhere inside of Hook, where it's tucked or hidden away. Now if any of the Constructicons died, Devastator could not be formed unless someone replaced that casualty.

6. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I consider devys head as hooks limb. Its like a sock that gets filled out when he combines.

Also id insist the head is one of those mass shifting sub space usage thingie.

7. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would guess they just wouldn't be able to form Devastator again. and really, does anyone stay dead in Transformers?