will have items for sale with me at the FX SHOW this weekend

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by primenemesis, Jan 22, 2007.

1. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    if anyone is interested I will have a trunk full of items for sale at the FX show in orlando. Items will range from GI JOE, STAR WARS, MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE. including an actual sword with leather sheath ( heman's sword from the 2000 line) it's signed by the original creators of the 80's heman line.

I will do trading as well.

itmes i'm looking to get from the show:
    MP-04 (TRAILER PRIME)
    Trypticon (from G1 or beast wars)
    Nemesis Prime (alternators)

2. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Are you saying that you will have a table at the show or will you just be selling items out of your car? If it's the former, give me your table number and I'll make sure I stop by and take a look.

3. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    no i'm just taking stuff for people to check out. it's something I do every year. It works out pretty nice for me and everyone else, because the stuff is so expensive at the fx show. let me know I will be posting a list of everything for sale tommorow.

4. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    I will be selling a 20the anniversary prime not the movie prime but the good one the america version loose. anyone who's interested make offers i will sell if deal is right.