Will Galvatron allow Starscream return to Decepticon if G1 cartoon continue

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Dec 31, 2010.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Hello ,do you think Galvatron will allow Pretender classic Starscream to return to Decepticon if the G1 cartoon continue after rebirth since Strcream will return as Pretender if the story follow the toy line ,will Starscream forgive Galvatron who shoot him to death in 1986 movies or will Galvatron forgive Starscream who throw him out in the movies ?

I think he will return to Decepticon and become Galvatron 2nd in command replace Cyclonus and he will battle with Cyclonus for deputy leader and Cyclonus could regain his past life memory as Skywarp /Bombshell and this will make Cyclonus more angry at Starscream who throw him out in movies ,what do you think?

Happy New Year .

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    It won't, and he wouldn't.

3. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

no, I think Starscream died again at the end of that last epsiode where he became whole again and then got shot up by the decepticons.

4. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought he went floating around in space and landed in the Beast Wars era.

5. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    Since Cyclonus is largely defined by his loyalty to Galvatron, and Starscream by his desire for revenge upon Galvatron, i can only assume your question is less than genuine.

6. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    It would have been neat to see the Classic Pretenders show up somewhere in cartoon form. I suppose the series would have been Victory, if any. A Leozack/Starscream team up would have had potential!

7. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

I don't think he would've. If I recall, there was a rumor at one point that had season 4 continued, Starscream would've been in a group of rogue Decepticons that included Shockwave, Blitzwing, and Octane.

8. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    IF Starscream came back, he'd most likely start a rival Decepticon faction. Galavatron's insanity will keep him from doing anything but trying to murder Starscream - even if Starscream made a pretense of wanting to ally with his
    murderer. I figure just the mention of Starscream's name makes Galvatron's circuits start to smoke and sizzle.

9. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Depends if they made a new figure of him....so if the cartoon lasted until 1989, he would have

10. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    would you let the guy who threw you out into space to die come back and rejoin up? I think not.

11. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I thought Shockwave died in the 86 movie, but his scene was cut out. He was meant to be crushed by Unicrons hand just after he says scramble Decepticons.

But you have to be an absolute moron to let Starscream back, but he ended up floating through space until Beast Wars :) 

12. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

I don't think galvatron would have let starscream back in but would galvatron have really kept control? Lets face it he had Scorponok/Zarak to deal with, if galvatron was still crazy after the return of prime I don't think he would have lasted long. Zarak might have let screamer back in either not knowing or not understanding how dangerus he is. Of course Zarak and Galvatron could have been gone by then and it could have been overlord as the con leader we're dealing with and thats a total unknown so yes pretender starscream could well have back in the high levels of con leadership by then.

13. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If the US show had continued, you bet that Starscream would have returned as a Pretender. The writers would have found a way to return him as the second in command. Cyclonus? He no longer had a toy on the shelves, so he'd probably get killed off in a second movie or just leave or, like Reflector and Jetfire, just vanish (which I doubt because a major character would be noticed missing more than Jetfire).

Heck, Galvatron didn't have a toy on the shelves that year either. Who was the highest ranking con for that year?

14. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

But since it was cut, it never happened.

15. TFcollecterguy

TFcollecterguy Well-Known Member

No probably not. Galvatron was even worse than Megatron. I don't think Megatron would let him back but Galvatron would probably try to kill him again.

16. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    That's pretty much what I figure, Galvatron was NUTS, so if he found out about Starscream's unkillable spark, he'd probably have just chained him up and tortured him and killed him over and over as an example to the other Decepticons (and to blow off some steam instead of wrecking up the place every episode).

17. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think Galvatron would be out of the picture by the time Pretender Starscream would have debuted. If the 4th season had continued, i think Zarak would have eventually taken over. No toy on the shelves... Starscream could have returned as the leader for all we know after Scorponok was gone.

18. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    No.

I'd elaborate, but I've never seen a scrap of evidence that you ever check back in any of these threads that you start.

19. AMG

AMG Old School

Never. Galvatron shot Starscream on sight during season 3, he has no love for that traitor.

20. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

Vector Sigma! What in the name of Primacron is wrong with you? Galvatron slaggin' vaped Starscream for leaving him to die in space.

A big resounding negatory on this one. Goit.