Will Elita One or Alpha Trion be in Transformers: Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Simonatron, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Simonatron

Simonatron Member

Wondering if anyone heard if Elita One in Transformers: Prime. I want more Elita One backstory, they could use stuff from the Dreamwave comics, or like G1 with something to do with Alpha Trion?

And yeah Alpha Trion?

2. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

They've got as good a chance as any other character not yet mentioned.

I suppose, if TFP ties in with anything we've heard recently about expanding the mythology of the original 13 Transformers then, yeah, we'll be getting some Alpha Trion.

I just want some Huffer, Trailbreaker and Skybyte love.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Alpha Trion is very likely if the series builds off of the groundwork in Exodus where Alpha Trion was Orion Pax / Optimus Prime's mentor.

Elita - she's as likely as the next character. I'm hoping for more Trailcutterbreaker myself, and perhaps even someone we've not seen in a while like Huffer or Gears.

4. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also, wasn't Alpha Trion art shown off as part of the 'new' continuity preview at Botcon? When they showed the Original 13 that would be explored in greater depth somewhere down the line.

5. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Yeah, wasn't the 13's concept art done in the style of Prime? Could be a pointer.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Maybe. Who knows?. There are 26 eps on season 1 so mayeb they could appear

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I hope so.

With Elita-1 voiced by Michelle Ruff and Alpha Trion voiced by Tom Kane

8. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    Bear in mind here, you can't just 'throw' characters into a CGI show. It takes a lot more time to make a character than it does in cel. That said, there's as much a chance for them as anyone else. And while I hate to poo on anyone's parade, I'll bet Ironichide a Leader class figure Sky-Byte will never show up in Prime's TV show. Whether the TFCC makes a Prime Sky-Byte for a prose or comic is another story.

9. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    I hope Elita-1 is in the show at some point. It would be nice to incorporate a long distance Transformers relationship (Prime earth and Elita-One some other planet):) 

10. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    no

11. GreenChick

GreenChick Well-Known Member

Elita One rocks but I don't see much of a use for her in TFP unless it's to fulfilll a romantic interest for Optimus, which I really hope the writers decide to avoid. I like romance but no TV series since Beast Wars has handled it with grace. "Strong and positive female character?" Arcee already owns that role.

12. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    Well Animated Prime and Blackarachnia were handled pretty well. Besides I am not talking full on Beast Wars type romance but some implied nods would be nice; a communication here, maybe a picture in Prime’s office there. Keep it simple but it would be a nice nod.

13. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    I don't really see Prime having an 'office', much as I'd love to see the Beast Wars/Animated approach to Cybertronians continued.

14. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Why wouldn't they!
    I don't know about Elita One because she is not as popular as Alpha Trion but.... It would be nice to see them both.
    But first is first, we need to see if the show is even good.

15. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Given that they hope for a nice long run with the series it's really hard at this point to guess who might show up.

As much as I loved Beast Wars and the first season of Animated there were times when the cast just felt too small so even though it wouldn't be cheap I do hope that hope that we have other characters pop up every now and then.

16. Rob

Rob IDW FOREVER

News Credits:
    Hey the guy is a General/President/Spiritual leader do you know how much paper work that has to entail? He needs an office :) 

I mean I really like what they did with Animated Prime and Blackarachnia however, my hopes for something like that to happen again are low, so I would be happy with a simple reference or quick cameo. Heck Prime could reference a lost love and maybe later down the road in the show bring her back as a Decepticon/Predacon.