Will Breakaway be in ROTF?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by G1Wheeljack, Apr 28, 2009.

1. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone else think that Breakaway might appear in the movie? At first I didn't and that he was just another "Stockade" or "Longarm" but since Takara want though the trouble to mold him in a idfferent color plastic I think he might appear. Sure he may not be one of the main bots and just be background guy like Orci said there would be but what reason does Takara have to repaint it excpet make it more screen accurate?

2. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    Doubt it.

Incinerator also had a Takara repaint.

3. Alexander Quinn

Alexander Quinn Well-Known Member

Might be. Seems odd to start throwing concept figures into the line so early on, considering the number of bots that are suppose to be in the film. They waited until they hit most of the original movie characters before they started serisouly pumping out the concept figures last time around. Course, 'Wreckage' showed up in wave one of the first line, so maybe 'Breakaway' is the same. Time will tell.

4. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

I really hope he's not. Then I have a solid reason to skip him.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Highly doubt it. There's no possible way that Breakaway's Alt mode would have the bright green little decos his toy has in real life.

6. jadtdt

jadtdt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Probably nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnot.

I can't imagine his design on-screen, his altmode is unrealistic and we haven't heard a single thing about a potential film appearance. Also, swapping out plastic color isn't that difficult.

Dune Runner I could kinda imagine, though. A completely new mold toy that's just Landmine but smaller? Seems odd.