Will Beast Wars II or Neo ever show up on DVD?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mospeada, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    I can't believe they aren't even available in Japan. I know they're incredibly silly, but I'd really like to be able to watch some more of these than what I've seen here and there.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I would like to see more of them both, yes. Second might be silly, but it has some good episodes. Neo is meant to be a bit more mature and by all accounts has a pretty good story.

3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    You know, I hadn't even noticed that. Weird.

I'm sure they'll do it eventually, though. They'll probably end up releasing all the shows in order at some point.

4. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

i hope they do as i never got to see any of those (cept for the the BWII Movie and the few fan dubs that were around)

5. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Id love to have proper releases of both II and Neo on dvd. I have a set of both series in japanese with no subtitles which i have watched and even tho i cant understand alot of what is being said it was still fun to watch. The concepts in the series are simple to understand without too much thought(typical kids cartoon stuff). Having an episode guide is also handy as they usually give the premise for the whole episode. Currently a board member called grifter prime is subtitling the episodes from my dvds and has posted 6 of the episodes so far 1-4 from II and 1-2 from neo if ya want to download them the links are in the video section of the forum. the videos where recorded from the original VHS tapes so they arent dvd quality but they are the best there is at the moment.

6. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Seconded. Support Grifter Prime with some seeder love, keep those torrents alive!

7. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    I think I have the first episode from his subs, it was linked on a different forum. I will have to get those others.

I have seen some without subs and I feel the same way, they are still easy to follow and enjoy. I never realized before how similar BW II and RiD are. Bots and animal-formers, somewhat silly, but good designs and good toys. I really like BW II Thrust and Dirge, Starscream and BB, Megastorm/G2 Megatron, etc.