Will BA find redemption later on?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by General Magnus, Mar 31, 2008.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

What do you yhink? Will in later episodes or season , BA find redemption and embrace what she is? Maybe even forgiving Prime and Sentinel for abandoning her?

2. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah, but not too soon i hope.

i mean at this point the decepts are outnumbered so you wanna see more cons turn up before she becomes a good guy.

3. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

Go for Prowl, go for Prowl!

4. Thundersmacker

Thundersmacker More then meets the lie

A Beastwars-esque BA redemption would be a truly lame cliché. I’d rather see her betrayed again by Autobots or maybe her quest to be purified of organics results in an ironic twist; she erases her organic-half simultaneously with her Autobot-half, resulting in the first female seeker. Eventually I’d like BA to become the Decepticon leader and rule in a way similar to Blake’s 7 Servalen.

5. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd like it if it happened something like this:

She makes a final attempt to rid herself of organics and fails, sending her into a downward spiral, driving her insane (lava bath optional). Then she becomes a rogue bot, doing as she pleases. And instead of hurt feelings towards Prime (and presumably, Sentinel), she would develop seething hatred and loathing for him, to the point where she wants him dead and doesn't want anyone else, including Megatron, to do the deed but her.

6. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

She's better as a good guy, but not too soon as KA said. She need to kick Sentinel's aft first, join with Megs, have doubts, get convinced she's wrong (maybe by Sari), and fix herself if possible. I'll enjoy the ride.

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Actually, I could take it both ways really.

I personally love the character and want to see her return to the 'good side' -pardon the Jedi cliche- and thus, yes, I'd like to see her redeemed eventually. I'd personally like to see her attempt to rid herself of the organics using the Allspark itself (she already knows the key can't do it) and when that fail she goes into a downward spiral of hatred and self loathing. She stays with the cons for awhile, because what they do makes her forget. However, Prime would eventually get through to her (kind of like how Silverbolt got through to the original BA) and she'd join the Autobots. Now, whether or not she'd ever go back to being Elita-One is optional... I kind of like having a mixed group of organics and non-organics in a Transformers show.

That aside, I can totally see the merit in those that don't want the 'salvation experience' for BA retread. I could totally see her going completely to the 'dark side', but, in affect, I think once that's done the writer's wouldn't have much to write about anymore because the conflict within would be gone. Now, if they went from there and pulled an evil Rhinox routine... I can see her taking over the 'cons. Still, I'd rather see her saved I guess, because there's not many options open to the writers if she stays evil...

8. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

This Blackarachnia deserves to be saved. If not she'll have to accept the cards dealt to her.

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I think it might go as far as she'll forgive Optimus and Sentinel, but instead embrace everything that she now is, including being a Decepticon. It would be nice if we could see her during the time between when she first mutated and when she joined / was taken in by Megatron. Perhaps other stuff happened to make her hate all Autobots, stuff she cannot get over even if she does forgive Optimus.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some connection to Megatron in Blackarachnia's past.

10. General Magnus

I´m on the "she deserves to be saved" bandwagon. She reminds me of Faith from BtVS in some aspects.

11. thekryle

thekryle Well-Known Member

I think it'll happen but threw a self-sacrifice. Like in Teen Titans with the girl who could control rocks/earth.

12. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    That would be Terra.

13. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

BA = Catwoman

Technically a bad guy who is constantly bumping up against the hero but often team up for the greater good.

She really doesn't have any motivation to attack the Autobots and no *REAL* allegiance to Megatron. The only reasons he was with them was because they were all collectively looking for the allspark.

14. General Magnus

Hmm... Interesting way of seeing things.

15. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I like the idea of BA being a Catwoman-like character too. She'll officially claim to be with the Decepticons but sometimes will help the Autobots, but ultimately she serves her own interests which at this time is to cure herself of her organic side.

Personally i join the "she deserves to be saved" group as well. Her character screams for justice and for things to be set right in the end. She may not ever be rid of her beast mode and return to her Elita-1 form, but at least she needs to learn to forgive Optimus, accept the past and regain her trust in the Autobots again.

16. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    That's exactly what I'd love to see.

17. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

i sure hope so shes such a good warrior and shes hot :drool:  joking of course really though i hope so just not soon