WildtFet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDemonDzko, Dec 12, 2011.

1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

WildtFet, the social gathering of man, woman, and child into one circle. A place where after a day long of fasting all races and religions must accept one another, and listen to each person one at a time. This event lasts until each person has spoken and has had a drink of their choice, however they must not drink until they have been allowed to speak.

I dreamed of this last night, and was confused by it. However, I have to say as confused as I was, it was magical to see. To see so many people equal, not trying to kill one another based on the cards they where dealt. To see just... every type of human being in one area. That is my dream, and one day I hope this made up holiday or event happens one day.

From what I understood of the dream, pretty much the rules of "WildtFet" are, that you have to fast for a day, but the people that attend it must have prepared themselves for atleast a week, so that they know what to say when it becomes their turn. Didn't catch how you start it off, but I guess somebody starts it off, and it goes counter clockwise, and once the person has had their say, they drink from a beaker whatever drink they most desire, of course they brought it themselves, however if a drink isn't available, a mixture of Sprite, and Grapedrink was available.

In the end I would like to see that happen one day, will it? Who knows. Sounds a bit crazy to me... But, at the same time. This dream was so real, I fealt so... alive, especially with everybody in this circle looking up to me as if I was some sort of... Minister or something. It was intense though, because I honestly had no idea what the hell was going on.

But, honestly in all this. I do think it would be an interesting idea.

What do you all think?

2. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    It sounds lame. People being equals will not only never happen, I hope it doesn't happen. I don't want to be stuck at the same level of status, wealth and work as the lazy bum next door who doesn't mow his law, which causes my house to get infested with rats.

3. TheDemonDzko

=P Hey didn't say everybody was equal all the time, just for that one event!

4. MisterFanwank

News Credits:
    Then that lazy bum had better not attend. The attendees must be picked from the most awesome of awesome people.

I have completely perverted your idea now, haven't I?

5. TheDemonDzko

Meh, Whatever. As I said, it was a dream. =P Like literally just got done with it an hour ago.

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    How can they all be equal if some are allowed to speak and drink before others, while those at the end must wait their turn?

7. MisterFanwank

News Credits:
    The ones who wait are compensated by sex slaves.

8. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Everyone picks a number of their choice in their mind. Even if they pick the same numbers, they then pick a colored crayon (1 crayon per color) and write down the number on a paper, folding it a few times. Thsi way even if the same number is called, it is then designated by color (Blue 32, Green 47, Red 9). The numbers are collected by an assistant who then places them into a box. The box is handed to a blind guy to shake up for 60 seconds. He then gives the box back to the assistant who dumps the folded pieces of paper into a lotto spinner and spins the spinner for 60 seconds. The blind guy then reaches into the spinner a pulls out a paper which he hands to the assistant who then unfolds and reads the number out loud and shows the entire group the number for visual verification. That person with the colored number can now speak.

That was way too involved. Dammit, I'm bored...Off to Minecraft!

9. seikialice88

seikialice88 New Member

I also think so.