I did this custom a while ago, but the gloss black and gloss varnish just made it look garish, not to mention my painting skills were quite bad at the time, hence, i've had to totally redo the thing. This time, i gave him a coat of Testors Aircraft Int. Black (I'm liking the shade more and more, for some reason), and then did his windows in Tamiya Russet, with a semi gloss varnish. Unfortunately, i still had the same problem as before, with the lack of a Wildrider head, so i'm stuck with the Sunstreaker head. I do have pics of it before I redid it, but i doubt you can see anything in them anyways, so i left them out. EDIT: New pics.