Wild Kids - not Dinobot Grimlock

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by foxracing, Oct 12, 2017.

1. OrangeDraft

OrangeDraft Just another humble servant of Unicorn

An upscale FOC Grimlock? Why not?

If it is big enough (at least in the MP 13 level or FansToys Grinder size)... Planet X indeed score homerun with their dino but me personally, I'd like to see WFC-FOC style translated into MP scale, with Masterpiece quality and complexity. An MP scale FOC Dinobots are welcome addition to my collection.

The last picture surprises me...
    I know Grimlock is big... But to think he is in Bruticus shoulder level is... interesting fact.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seems like a nice idea make them the same size with metal or make them brighter coloured (the original are a bit bland) or make them larger - with or without the metal or brighter colours would be nice.

So long as they have a USP - if they are straight Copies that's fine too if they are signicantly cheaper. But a a bigger would be nice... swoop might be best scaled up more than the others (perhaps snarl and Sludge/Paddles too).

If they do go with the original colours and just make them bigger than that is a great option for owners of the originals to get a nicer dinosaur scale for Swoop, Paddles and Sludge too.

I hope they make paddles - I love me some Paddles. (oh er)

3. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    If this was the same size as Reximus that would be epic! With some die cast and rubber tires!

• Like Like x 2
  4. OrangeDraft

OrangeDraft Just another humble servant of Unicorn

You are not alone, Brother.

5. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope this is good quality and they do all the Planet X Dinobots and OS them. Perhaps, this is the reason why they released the metallic version of this guy. Like how Perfect Effect re-released an updated version of Leonidas

6. FruitBuyer

FruitBuyer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While I'd love die-cast as We'll, Vulcan can't have rubber tyres because he doesn't have tyres.

7. er4smiths

er4smiths MP Grimlock v2.0

News Credits:
    Yeah I was thinking tires?? Since when did a space T-Rex have tires. Now diecast? That would be sweet

8. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    You guys missed the joke?!:rolleyes: 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    hasnt planet x already sold out of their run of dinobots? how does a run of kos after the fact even hurt them?

10. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ [email protected]

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Separate issue from whether one should buy kos of a 3p, but if these are in fact KO of planet x stuff (which I have zero clue if they are), why would a KO manufacturer do this?

I mean, I assume for all the hassle and work involved in doing a KO, I'd imagine they are in it for the money. So wouldn't you want to KO a product that u think will make u lots of money?

KOing a product that has a niche is like limiting the number of potential buyers, which isn't good if your objective is to make lots of money... Lol.

I keep thinking of Mr wonderful from shark tank criticising a product that is only made for say men who have long brown hair that is curly. The market is so niche, it kind of limits your profits.

Not saying that planet x is only for men with brown hair.. Heh... but considering transformers adult collecting is already niche, then 3p is more niche, then video game figures further niche... Hope what I'm saying makes some sense...

11. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn it! *dyes his hair brown, nevermind that it's shaven*

12. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Same here. Love Vulcun, would love a bigger version just as much. It's also good that this comes out way later. Now it won't really hurt sales.