Wikipedia F-15 entry/Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Altimus Prime, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Much of it is just about popularity. So many people know wikipedia exists, so you get a certain number of morons who love adding random nonsense (I revert 10 to 20 vandalisms on the Transformers pages daily). Most people who are on the internet to add profanity or comments about the prowess of Chuck Norris to Wikipedia never even heard of the TFwiki.

Just today I had to revert info on Wikipedia saying Mega Fox got her part in Transformers by showing up at Michael Bay's home in a bikini. This was unsourced, and sounded more like gossip than fact, so I reverted it -THREE TIMES. One anonymous user kept putting it back in. Yesterday I had a guy who kept atting random categories to Transformers articles - like adding "Category: Fictional tanks" Rodimus Prime's page. I had to revert many pages from him. Couple of days before that a guy redid some Constructicon's sections so they were intirely in lower case without any periods. They just make up randomness hoping some new fix-bot on Wikipedia won't spot it.

2. peaugh jr2

peaugh jr2 I LIKE WAFFLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Does any one know how to insert stuff into signature?

3. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know this thread is a bit old, but just an update. The page on Wikipedia created by this thread on the forum is up and running smoothly has been rated by the Wikipedia Aircraft project, has tons of contributors, over a hundred verified sources, and is now an article linked to by the aircraft articles on Wikipedia to suppliment their information. Thanks for all the help here!

Aircraft in fiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Wikipedia + Nevermore = Bad Combo

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If I really had a question, I most likely would ask Nevermore or Chris Mcfeely. I read Wiki for fun. Oh, and I'l usually go to TFWiki before Wiki anyway. BTW, was Starscream ever an F14? ;)