Wii WFC Players

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by SentinelPrime09, Jun 22, 2010.

1. SentinelPrime09

SentinelPrime09 Bearers of the Matrix

All Wii platform owners of War For Cybertron....please list your thoughts about this version of WFC game. Also any cheats, special features that can be unlocked, trophies and if there are any ways to unlock more battle weapons, such as Prime's battle axe. Also if there is a way to feature Optimus vs. Megatron. Here's my thoughts:

Got the Wii WFC game today. My son and I played it and it is AWESOME!!! Love the graphics, characters, the storyline, the various firepower, and the voice dialogue thru-out the whole game! Love having Peter Cullen's voice of Prime! Highly recommend it to all serious fans! Already have completed all the Autobot levels thru Trypicon!

The Co-op features are cool. one does the driving, while the other does the shooting. Then in robot mode both players get to shoot.

2. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy Señor Member TFW2005 Supporter

I'm disappointed with it. No on-line play....no real play experience. Hide behind things and snipe bots shooting at you. The driving was easy and so were the levels. Took less then 6 hours to complete both campaigns (approx 3 each...if that) on hard. I wish I had a xbox or PS3 for online play.

3. 2punish&enslave

2punish&enslave Starscream's Brigade

Ebay:
    For a hardcore gamer this game is probably easy. I'm no hardcore gamer though by any stretch. This is the first I've played our Wii in ages. I got through the first three Decepticon levels. I'm stuck on the Skywarp level though. I may have to drop down from normal to easy. Hey what can I say, I suck. I'm having fun with it though. I like how it looks and I like the voices and story. I'm surprised that it's all about shooting but I still like it.

4. BlueFlame

BlueFlame Well-Known Member

Isn't the Wii version called Cybertron Adventures? And isn't it pretty much a completely different game?

5. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    For those who have it, do the Autobot and Decepticon campaigns take place at the same time? Should it be played going from bot level to con level back to bot for the story to flow the best?

6. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy Señor Member TFW2005 Supporter

they do take place at the same time and tie into each other but not enough that it helps with the flow of the story.

7. SentinelPrime09

SentinelPrime09 Bearers of the Matrix

This seems to be ALL the features available with Wii Platform:

Transformers™: Cybertron™ Adventures - Available only on the Wii™

*Battle as the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS through two unique campaigns
    *Original Missions designed exclusively for the Wii tell the untold story of Cybertron
    *Team up with a friend in two player co-op to dominate the battlefield.

Can't afford Playstation or X-Box systems right now. It's better than nothing. The Wii version is still alot of fun. Just wish one could change the weapons options.