Wii Freeloader Released

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Bendimus Prime, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Source: http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/Wii-FreeLoader__EF000593.aspx
    [​IMG]
    Pretty cool for $19.99. I wonder how long until Nintendo nerfs this one (lets hope they don't this time).

EDIT: Oh t3h Noes! My t1tle suxorz! Twin Twist, use your power's for good and help these poor people!

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    They'll kill it with a firmware update for sure. as well they should, since it also makes it possible to play pirated software.

They should have just made the damn system region-free so we could avoid this headache.

3. DWN013

DWN013 Holy crap in a pita!

LFMFT. My buddy and I used to play battle stadium DON on his wii, which looked awesome. Then nintendo killed the action replay on the wii, and we had to go back to the GC which looked slightly less awesome.

4. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    this is a nasty tool, gotta be careful with it.

If you have a US console and play a PAL game that calls for a system update, you will "brick" your machine. (Basically, you'll have a glossy white brick instead of a Wii)

If you have a US console and play a Japanese game that calls for a system update, you will partially brick your console. All menus besides "start game" will yield an Opera browser error screen. The only way to undo this is to wait for a US kernel update and overwrite the Japanese one.