Wierd conversation during a match.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DroidsBane, Feb 29, 2012.

1. DroidsBane

DroidsBane Bonkles FTW

Has anyone during an online match come across odd/funny conversations between players.
    To start the ball rolling one match on valhalla in Halo 3 two players on my team were talking to eachother about their privates, it got pretty awkward so i hit mute for the last 10 min of the match.

2. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    There was a guy in TF2 who got up to fart on his wife's face while she slept.

3. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    I met a stupid kid one time who was talking about "ace" kills he got, and that he wants to sign up with MLG and stuff, he only got like 7 kills though, wasn't funny but just kind of pathetic.

4. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Heh, that was probably my boss :p 

5. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Funniest conversation was with this seven year old dick with the voice of Elmo.
    He got shitty because he was terrible and zero kills, put his Mum on the mic and she just ragged. Telling us we're fags and should let her son win and shit. Funniest thing ever. So we just team killed him after that and tea bagged him. This was in Reach.

6. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
  7. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

don't play games online, but a friend of mine told me about one time he played Halo Reach and some guy joined his team and was yelling "OLIOLIOLIOH!" non-stop the whole time. :lol 

EDIT: I'm pretty sure he shot the guy after that.

8. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like to put the mike on when I play Reach with my older brother and say in a clear and demanding voice "Attention all personnel, stop yaking and get off this channel". I'll then shut the mike off and go about my merry business. That stopped working due to the fact that my older brother broke the mike and promptly mutes all players with a mike.

9. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

That mother doesn't get the concept of competetive gaming, does she?

Also, why did she let the kid play "M" rated games?

10. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    It's funny, cause in Australia, it's MA15+. :lol  Even worse.

11. Cracka J

Cracka J TURD PARTY DUMPSTERPIECE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Most parents are oblivious. My bud was telling me a story of a parent who got on MW due to their kid complaining about the harsh language in the voice communication and told them to stop swearing, etc. while their kid was playing. His troll reply was "why the fuck are you letting your kids play an M rated game? you fail at parenting." and they ate it up and started raging at him.

I had a fun experience last week playing ultimate mvc3...dude lost to me in a lobby then raged for 5 more player rotations after he lost until I beat him again. I severely taunted him after the match was over to which he kept mic raging. Sent him off a mail "thanks for the excellent youtube video!". The next thing I heard from him was "man that shits weak you don't see me putting youtube videos up of your bitchass..." he raged a bit more then left before the next match :lol 

I don't actually youtube record any vids but I find it's an amusing way to get people to stfu or leave if they're being a douche. The thought of their idiocy being broadcast openly seems to frighten them like a child (if they are not one already).

12. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Oh, em, gee! That shit is hilarious! I normally do what Vince Vaughn did in the Breakup on the mic. He was playing football against this kid, and the kid was losing bad, so he kept talking shit to the kid. A few moments later you hear the kids mom and he goes, "Oh, is that your mom? You better tell her to walk away because of the beating her son us getting." I say stuff like that all the time, because I find it hilarious. If you aren't technically old enough to purchase the game, you should understand that you will deal with people who are.

13. DroidsBane

DroidsBane Bonkles FTW

Amen to that