wich do you prefer rescuebots or Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Grimlock22, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

i perfer prime soly becuse they shute stuff

2. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Shute? Or do you mean shoot? I like RB more for the characters, as I've come to love all the Bots and most of the humans. It's just a plain fun show to watch. Prime has lots of action, but it didn't keep my interest as much as RB sadly.

3. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    RB > Prime

4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I didn't see RB yet so I can't compaire the two shows yet though I enjoy Prime a lot. :) 

5. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Could you at least add Kiss Players or Energon? I actually care about them.

6. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    Prime over rescue bots. Rescue bots is a smart kids show that won't lower intellgence but prime is the transformers show of the hub and my personal fav series. I wouldn't care if rb ended but if prime does get cancelled i'll rage

7. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rescue Bots has more fun characters.

8. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Rescue bots by an absolute mile. It's great to watch and i'll easily sit through multiple showings of the same episode, unlike Prime which nowadays is a chore just to watch one, and even though it doesn't have a continuing story (though i'm not sure if Prime has one either), previous episodes are constantly referenced throughout the series. The main bots have had superb character development and hell, we've only had one major villain and I already prefer him to all of the Decepticons in Prime combined. Oh, and the humans are actually useful, but they've had such good character building along with the Bots that I couldn't really care if they're useful or not

9. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

Prime, becuase like Starwars clone wars, it is made with all fans (young and old) in mind. And it is even better than Bayformers.

RB is just for very young children.

10. Kylehudson14

Kylehudson14 On when I'm on

No competition, Prime.

11. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well the humans in Prime are pretty useful too Jack,Folwer,and Raf in perticular just pointing that out.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Except fans that like quality story telling and well-paced plot with a sense of direction.

RB. It's pretty funny, and has a sense of purpose, even if that purpose is entertaining youngsters.

13. Galvatron Rage

Galvatron Rage Question Authority

Rescue Bots is a cute show, but it's just too "kiddy" (obviously) for my tastes. I've watched an episode or two and it's ok, but it's like the "Bob The Builder" of Transformers shows, lol.

I like Prime better. It's intended for older kids (again, obviously), so it's a bit more to my liking.

14. Liliwen

Liliwen Well-Known Member

Tough choice for me, but I choose RB. Don't get me wrong, I love watching Prime too and think it's great, but there are some things that push RB over the edge to win.

-I enjoy watching Heatwave, Chase, Boulder and Blades over the autobots. Perhaps it's how they have more characterization (and spent more equally over the whole cast than in Prime), or maybe I'm just getting bored of how they're reusing almost the same cast from TFA, but I have way more fun watching the RB's.

-While Fowler is awesome, overall I like RB's humans more. I like all humans in the cast. While I don't really dislike any in Prime, I feel overall pretty meh about the three kids.

-RB is much more re-watchable than Prime. I very rarely re-watch Prime, but RB it's so easy to do. For me at least.

-Prime does have more impact, high stakes and action, but I feel RB has a better balance of storytelling, comedy, fun and characterization.

-In general RB's episode have left me far less disappointed than some of Prime's.

I love both shows, but RB is the winner for me.

15. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Rescue Bots, easily. What other show can get away with being both reasonable in concept and yet at the same time have some of the silliest emergencies imaginable. I mean, MECH has NOTHING on a full swarm/flock of angry, flying lobsters attacking a New England area community that even do a "The Birds" reference at one point.

Prime...outside of maybe giving each side a device or something they call a mcGuffin device that's only used for one episode before it is destroyed or never heard from again, it doesn't really seem to want to change the status quo at all. Sure, there's been a few more decepticons added in and Breakdown got killed of for a stupid reason (to highlight the insanity of a character who was removed from play only a few episodes later herself), but the reluctance to change ANYTHING with the Autobots is so obvious that it's clear they're afraid of what will happen if they even just add Wheeljack to the team full time even though he seems to spend more time with the team than not anyway.

Also, OP, you might want to look into a spellchecker option for your internet browser.

Do you have some kind of sixth sense like Spiderman's "spider sense" that immediately alerts you to wherever somebody is possibly implying Prime isn't the greatest show ever and they're making up flaws they see in it, so you can go and do the whole "white knighting" thing to defend Prime?

16. Avengers

Avengers Banned

I like Prime better because it's aimed at teenagers & adults.

17. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Prime's OK and I like watching it and it has its good moments - but it's also not easy to forget that much of Season 1 was filler.

Rescuebots I feel has a higher hit rate on the number of episodes per season that are good ones. and I can't think of an Episode of Rescue Bots that is just as plain Bad as Armada yet - and even more oddly there is more animation errors in Prime too (especially Colouring errors).

So Rescue Bots wins out with me. Prime would be better if it had more of Knockout and a lot less of Bumblebee & the quite tedious Op Prime as Prime quite often can be accused of being a bit banal.

18. Chaplain

Chaplain Well-Known Member

Rescue Bots.

I find the characters more fleshed out and enjoyable along with the story being more adventurous and easier to get into.

Prime to me is like an ongoing Opera. Five boring episodes that you know nothing serious is going to happen in and then one with a lot of hype and the chance to go somewhere but doesn't.

Rinse and repeat.

19. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Rescue Bots. Prime has no rewatchability.

20. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Prime. But RB has more fun characters.

And they don't take 4 month breaks because they're lazy.

EDIT: Burnout, it's what Kaijuguy does, bro.