Why you guys want a TF4 and 5?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Just wondering, why some of you guys feel that TF4 and 5 should be made instead of rebooting it?

(Before u say ANYTHING, this is not and i repeat THIS IS NOT a anti-TF4 Thread, i am just asking People why they feel TF4 and 5 should made instead of a reboot, okay?)

2. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Because I R 2 lazy to use propr speling and by moar toys for differnt vershons of othr chrctrs

3. RyLegacy

RyLegacy Well-Known Member

Continuation of the story line. DOTM didn't have a strong ending to it to justify it being the end of this Transformers saga and I feel there is so much more than can be told, story wise.

4. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i dont know why, but the i think the I R 2 lazy to proper spelling thing is to me

5. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk THIS PLEASES GAGA

News Credits:
    Here's what some of us have been saying: Reboots and what they usually entail, have been overdone, like the creation of more TF4 threads on this forum.

And here's my real reason:
    -I like the aesthetic. Reboots mean a change in design and aesthetic; that equals differently-styled toys, which my strictly movie collection wouldn't like. However, I would gladly welcome a reboot...however, that is likely in the far future, as the recent movies have been very successful. Businessmen at Paramount would like to capitalize on that.

6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Because of the reason I stated in the thread that this thread should be part of. The one you were just reading before you created this one.

7. megatronski

megatronski Primaris

News Credits:
    I just want the live action movies to stop completely. no reboot or 4th movie.

8. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because I want to keep the continuity I've known for 4-5 years that everyone else already knows about.

9. RyLegacy

RyLegacy Well-Known Member

Thank you for describing it perfectly. I'm personally sick of reboots, in the future of course but not immediately. I'd see a reboot and welcome it but if I could make the choice I'd stick with a continuation.

And yes I prefer the style (robot design wise) of the movies over the majority of the other aesthetics over the years.

10. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives TFW2005 Supporter

I don't, I would get down on my knees and beg someone get a new director if it mattered, but it doesn't. (which I know is not exactly a reboot) They will milk the cow until it dries up and people quit watching, then they will reboot it.

I am half hoping to see the movie BB release list top 150 so I can lol at the ludicracy of it all. I have gone from being mad at the bayformer franchise to appreciating it for the grand source of rage lolz it truly is.:popcorn 

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  11. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Not sure if sarcasm...

As for the question itself, A) I love the aesthetic and B) if it gives the chance to have a movieverse Thunderwing or Straxus, I'm all for it.

Just kill Bumblebee.

12. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Because a reboot would just be stupid. I hate a lot of the reboots people try to make because at times they suck. Tim Burton's reboot of Planet of the Apes was a catastrophe if you ask me, while the recent Rise of the Planet of the Apes is good because it offers a developing story. It didn't leap right into a world dominated by apes like before, but offers the steps that need to be taken in order for the apes to assume control.

Besides, it is too early to even consider a reboot to a series that just ended a few months ago. I just see it as someone saying "The way he did it sucked, so I'm gonna do it my way!" A reboot can just as easily suck as the original, for all you reboot supporters.

I say we still have a strong story that can head in many different directions. The 1986 movie and Seasons 3 and 4 of G1 demonstrated a lot more lore and mythology to the Transformers series. We have possibilities for new villains such as Unicron and the Quintessons, who were notorious characters in Seasons 3 and 4 to both the Autobots and the Decepticons. Granted, Unicron is considered to be too huge of a character to be portrayed in these films, and may never see the big screen again, but he still plays a vital role in the history of Transformers.

I've loved each one of these movies, despite the flaws that some of us can not let go. Who cares if your favorite character didn't have the same alternate mode or color scheme as the G1 counterpart, or if the story even made sense. The original cartoon jumped around a lot too if I'm not mistaken. Didn't one episode show the Constructicons creating Megatron in order to aid the Decepticons, while another demonstrated the Constructicons once being good but were captured and re-wired by Megatron to be his minions? Thats my response to all you "Gee-Wunners" out there. You like to call out the movies flaws, so I'm calling out G1's flaws.

13. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I loved the first three and I'd love to see more movies.

14. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

here list of tfs for 4 and 5
    autobots
    optimus prime
    bumblebee aka goldbug
    hot rod
    red alert
    tracks
    dinobots
    trainbots
    utlramangus
    kup
    fortess maxiums

decepticons
    megatron aka galavtron
    cyclous
    scrogue
    tyicon
    seacons
    stunticons
    spounak
    dinocons

15. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Because the scene of the Autobots' arrival in the 2007 movie was one of my favourite scenes in the history of cinema, as it represented a childhood dream come true. Any reboot will fail to match that emotional high of presenting the Autobots to us for the first time.

16. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    I don't think you understand this thread.

17. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

i want more live action movies because the robots look AWESOME and the stories and all the drama in these movies is just intense. the only way i would agree to a reboot is if the same characters are used.

18. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

Because robots are cool.

19. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

if we got a reboot then the main plot of movie of it would be "we are robotic alians, we come to your planet" while keeping this continuations lets us jump right into a new story line. making us sit through a rebooted movie will still in some ways have the same flow of movie 1

20. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    You might just be right!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.