Why such Small Stock?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Aug 13, 2010.

1. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I've been saying this all along. The Insecticons Reissues were the same way. TRU couldn't keep them on the shelves and people were worried they would never get them. Now look, they are everywhere. I say by mid October Grimlock will be warming the shelves. And even around Christmas he will shelf warm. Masterpiece Skywarp was all over the place around here last christmas.

2. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Thank's. If I don't get the Takara version by then, I'll look at TRU again for MP Grimlock. Maybe they'll have other cool TF's by then as well.

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    TRU has sales rankings A-D for stores.

Find a high volume A store and you'll find an extra case or two.

Plus in October Grimlocks will be everywhere like Unicron was.

4. Tigertrack

I missed out on a lot of TF figures in the past. Mostly because my interest wasn't there when I saw them. Like the Alternators for example. When they were every where, my interest was no where. Now that I want them, their hard to get. Well, easy to get but expensive.
    Thank's guys for your thoughts.

5. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

hey man, i know how you feel. i got into alternators towards the end on the line, as in when ricochet, skids and the wm-exclusive ravage and rumble were released. i had to back-track and spend double or triple of the msrp for some of them, especially with swerve, that one was a pain to get!

now for mp-grimlock, i think you'll be able to get it later, when the "hype" has come down. if not for the scalpers swooping them up, i really think it would be easy to find right now, as parents would really think twice to buy their kids a $70 toy.

6. Tigertrack

Thank's man for your support.

7. Manok

Manok Well-Known Member

I keep reading that parents will think twice before buying their kids a 70 dollar toy. No they wont. They will buy whatever their kid wants, especially for christmas. 70 bucks is cheap.

8. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

well, if its christmas, i gotta agree with you and i'm quite sure that the OP would've already gotten mp-grimlock by then. once the "hype" from the scalpers has gone down, together with supply becoming stable, these won't disappear from the shelves that fast.