why not for next MP...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by helix, May 25, 2006.

1. helix

helix Well-Known Member

everyone saying about next MP and how thye would want it to be megatrin but then there is the whole "no guns" thing - why not just have Galvatron instead?

i always thought he looked cooler anyway and it must be possilbe to do. also solves any alt mode issues.

on a side note : i really hope MP-04 is not prime with a trailer seeing as the uk has only just got anniversary prime... why do we have to wait so long for everyhting?

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    itd be a pretty good idea. Although Galvatron's alt mode is a little lame IMHO.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I'd much rather have Megatron in his G1 body with a tank alt. mode...but thats just me, I always preferred Megatron to Galvatron.

4. helix

helix Well-Known Member

i know the alt mode is kinda lame but it aint too bad, but at least it could be displayed ok and wouldnt need propping up like a gun would.

probably pipe dreams but i think it would be awesome.

especially if they bring out a corination version of star scream too.....:D 

5. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I assume we've all been "served," as they say, by Takara. Unless it turns out to be a falsehood/joke/lie/etc., looks like Mp-4 is Prime and his Trailer.

Boooooo!

6. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy ShickaBAM!

It's reason like this takara when in the whole and had to merge with tomy. just a waste of money, it be much better if they release the trailer itself in a limited run have it being a exclusive. In my option there be a much higher deamand for something like that, your almost grauntee everyone who has a MP now will want and get one if the price is good.

7. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Gotta admit I wasn't expecting Trailer Prime, but I never expected MP-4 to be anything all-new. I figured it was going to be either Thundercracker or Skywarp, personally. I assumed the polling was to help determine what the next eventual new mold would be.

8. Viper_486

Viper_486 Cobraaa!

Neither was I, as I was expecting Skywarp, Thundercracker or Sunstorm, myself, as well.
    But this does kinda leave the door open for Magnus' power armor. (at least I hope thats where this is leading)

As for the next MP, and on the subject of Megatron, why not do a highly detailed, super poseable G2 one, who stands a good 2.5"-3" taller than the origianl huge green w/i purple camo one, meaning that he would be Prime's height or just a little taller. (my preference)

9. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Huh? Where did I miss the announcement that MP-04 was going to be Prime with his trailer?

10. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Anyway, the whole GUN law thing only applies to the USA. Japan has no issues with realistic toy guns in their society I guess. So, an MP Gun Megatron could be possible. Takara would just have to "go it alone"