Why no preorders available

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jorod74, Apr 2, 2009.

1. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have been waiting for my tri-weekly BBTS email to announce ROTF preorders, but no such luck.
    What gives?

They announce pre-orders for things that are up to 6 months away, and the flick is right around the corner.

i just wanna grab my 3 or so must haves and bail.

anyone else wondering about this?

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have been. I know a guy that works for walmart, now take this with a grain of salt because I don't know him well, but he says that walmarts shipment of rotf figures have been "delayed". I'm really not happy with the way hasbro is working tf's as of late with animated and universe goin, which I understand why but still. But if they postpone rotf figures I'll be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay pissed with them as the release times aroind me are kinda crappy anyway. I hope this guy I know is mistaken.

3. EMB

EMB New Member

Yeah, totally. I have been checking BBTS everyday to see if they've been listed yet. I have like three main figures i want to secure, and several I am on the fence about. If I am up to date, May 30th is the official street date for the figures. This just happens to be the same day I am getting married, so I need to pre-order the most desirable figures soon!

4. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Congrats, EMB.

glad i wasn't the only person who was boggled by this.

And i hope that the walmart delay rumor is just that. rumor.

5. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wasn't planning on buying any RotF figures (except Robot Replicas and keychains) until I know for sure when/if a Premium line will come out and who'd be in it so this doesn't quite affect me...but yeah I've found this odd too. We've seen a fair amount of figures, in and out of package already, so you'd think at least the first wave of stuff would be up for preorder.

I hope it's not an ominous sign.

6. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light TFW2005 Supporter

Dont care about Rotf preorders ... needs new Animated preorders!

7. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I have been wondering about possible delays with the manufacturing facilities. With rumors of the demise of anim. hydro bumble bee and dates of arcee and soundwave being pushed back, then a suprise release of anim. blackout. I beleive hasbro just tried producing to much stuff in a small timeframe and the manufacturing facilities can't keep up. just a thought.

And them being behind may have added to a rush to get the target anim. exclusives out which may have caused the bad QC.