Why no Animated Love?????

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Prime's Pappa, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Prime's Pappa

Prime's Pappa Animated Forever

I just took the kiddies to go see WALL-E (which was fantastic by the way) and there was a commercial for a new CN show called Flapjack and a commercial for Spectaular Spider-Man, which is the second best show on TV. at another movie I saw the commercial for the new Ben 10 show. My point is why nothing for TA ??? It is a terrific show with the season 1 DVD ready and the toys in full swing and Mcdonalds doing the Happy Meal in a week it would be perfect. Yet nothing for this great show. I think this show needs to be pushed more and that Hasbro once again is not doing its best to promote this great line. I guess my wish is for Transformers to get the respect other pop culture phenoms get like star wars and trek and DR Who.

2. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

actually i prefer it without all the hype because then it would be rushed and then the show would lose quality

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Maybe they do promote it, but you just missed it? :3

I dunno, I would think they would, but lots of great things don't get promotions here, there, and everywhere.

4. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i wish they would do more for it

5. viper2391

viper2391 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It does suck in a way........ (hate to say it but the truth hurts sometimes)
    Optimus Prime's character is not of a charismatic leader which is a turn-off. Why does he have to say Sir yes Sir to Ultra Magnus when Prime should be giving orders. I don't know maybe its just me or Optimus has gone soft.

6. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ultra Magnus is the boss of all the bots so i would think they all would kiss his ass
    and this poptimus ROCKS!

7. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    you never know:wink: 

magnus could get killed and pass the matrix to prime.Starting the cycle of g1 kinda.

8. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i hope not! i love him!....but he's got a toy so i guess he can die lol
    i would like to see arcee get it over prime;) 

9. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    thats the only was i see prime becoming PRIME or he loses team members.

10. newguy

newguy i

I wish it would end!!! Michael Bay blow up TFA :bay  HA HA HA :ev: 

11. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

They will have to do something, I never even see commercials for any of the toys when my daughter is watching her cartoons and alot of the toys are just sitting on the shelves. I was at Toys R Us with my daugter today and they have a whole end cap of them and they'd hardly been touched it looked like. All wave 1 stuff. Target even had tons of them and they were all on sale too. Kids aren't interested in them like they were the movie toys.

12. dark69

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i think they just got ALOT of wave 1 and 2 D-class in i know in az at my 2 wal-marts D-class is selling but they restock it fast but V-class sells out as soon as they get more in

and my sis is 6 and she love's them i tryed to get her into movie BB but she told me *ew he's ugly* and left my room with her animated BB kissing Blackarachnia lol

13. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

i hope bay blows up your computer to stop these pointless posts

14. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

o_O ... this is like the 4th or 5th post I've seen from you that hates Animated. We got the point, and you know that. So...now that we got it (the first time and second time for sure) why do you continue on? Seriously.

If you hate it, fine. We happen to love it, coming here and posting these little quips of your's is nothing but flamebait.

Onto the topic...

My guess is they feel they don't need to advertise it, what with TF doing such a gigantic box office take last year. Though, it would be nice if they did advertise it more, might get more toy sales moving. Cuz they ain't leavin' the shelves here.

15. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Yeah, they're moving, but slowly for a new toyline here. Heck, the movie toys are still moving faster than them.

16. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's sad really since he is so young he has only been really exposed to The 2007 movie and the ass end of Energon and Cybertron series.

I know your screen name is Newguy but please stop acting "Brand New" I am sure you are old enough to have common sense.

But to the topic- Transformers Animated is getting its props, just slowly. Yes the show has been running for what seem like awhile but I think its still in somewhat of a "Testing-We gotta see how the ratings are Phase!!!"

17. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Postponing the line didn't help either. I think it was fresh and exciting in the minds of kids when the movie aired, and the series started, but now as the seasons carry on and kids have such a short attention span as it is...I don't think the line will do as well as we hoped, merely out of bad handling.

Though I did see a sign of hope...a kid bought Blackarachnia today. I was floored.

18. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

McDonald's Happy Meal toys might generate some interest this next week or so. Right now kids are wanting video games from what I see from all my daughters friends and B-day parties I go too. More adults prolly buy these toys then kids and that will be death for the series.

19. axiant

axiant Autobot paper pusher!

Yeah I agree. I'll bet the G1 toys were released faster than this (though I have no memory since I never collected the toys as a girl but I think I'll start with BB).

Newguy is Noisemaze's bestest pals. And I thought he would get lonely up there after Eric defected to our faction.

20. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:

HUH? I have no clue what your talking about!!!

But On topic: I forgot with Mickey D's having the animated toy for happy meals as Ian5555 posted should get some children's attention, this surprises me thous with Wall.E out in theaters now McDonald's is usually all over Pixar films. Maybe this is the fist signs of Transformers getting the attention that will help the Animated series.