why lebron james will never be better then kobe bryant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by transform27, Mar 28, 2009.

1. transform27

transform27 Banned

kobes a better shooter always has been lebrons a football player lebron has never been as good of a shooter lebron will be almost 300lbs by the time hes i heard on a nba telecast they said lebrons current weight is 275lbs that aint even a basketball player thats a football player kobe is a bit heavier but still in better shape kobes got quite a few rings allready i have met lebron in person an hes a stingie self centerd person who wont even sign an autograph for a person he dont care about the fans just like the nba cares i never see him doin **** on there thats one reason why once hes like 35yld nobody will care about him an im sure there will be better players his size by then i just dont like him

2. transform27

transform27 Banned

plus i have seen lebrons signing autograph habits he dont sign for nobody not even little kids which he should be signing for

3. cannabisprime

cannabisprime Well-Known Member

Will it be BriƩ or Cheddar with that whine, sir?

4. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

You sure seem angry about all this.

5. transform27

transform27 Banned

Hi, freshdebesh i just hate lebron sorry man i stood outside of the hotel for waiting to be ignored by him luckly i got derrick rose!! this year I tried to get kevin garnett an i stood out there with my basketball he came out an i said hi kevin could you sign my ball he said i dont sign balls then he gave me a pat on the back as he was walking a way hes a good person an deffinitly a real classy guy i wish lebron would atleast act that way even though i didint get an autograph from kg atleast he spoke to me

6. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

I sincerely hope this waiting was during a convention, show, game, etc. Because if you were standing for 6+ hours outside of my hotel, I wouldn't sign a damn thing for you either.

Famous they may be, they're entitled to their privacy just the same as you and I do.

And the only reason Kevin Garnett spoke to you was to be as civil as possible without causing a scene, it's easier for him to just politely brush you under the rug than to ignore you and have you make a scene like a rabid fanatic.

I give LeBron more credit, he at least sticks to his guns and doesn't sign a damn autograph, at least he's not playing favorites.

Removed: Wasn't worth it, not going to judge a man I don't know.

7. transform27

transform27 Banned

well your no different then any other person an yeah i would probably ignore someone too if they were working at the hotel i beleive you would rather pay 500 or 600.00 for someone to scribble on somthin if you do that you might as well just take your money light it an throw it in the air an who cares if you dont like kobe bryant are opiniones are different which is good

8. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

:lol 

9. transform27

transform27 Banned

animatedfan if you know anything about autogrpahs youll know kevin gsarnett signed for fans in 1995 before he became exclusive to upperdeck now if you know anything about this youll know that that means he cant sign a basketball for fans cause of uda authenticated is who he signs for. patrick ewing is another player who wouldint even sign for a fan in a wheelchair he wouldint sign period. i dont due autogrpahs anymore so i could really carealess i spend my money on toys like all the rest of you this was just the past

10. transform27

transform27 Banned

but kobes still better then lebron either way even paul pierce outplayed the so called king james last year in the playoffs when clevland played los angeles earlier this year bryant outplayed lebron. then of course pierce outplayed lebron as well earlier year an probably will again on april 12th

11. cannabisprime

cannabisprime Well-Known Member

Didn't you just say you stood outside of a hotel to get an autograph (a few posts up no less)?

12. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    im putting up about three hundy

oh sorry wrong thread bro

both those dudes will never be better than larry bird.

13. transform27

transform27 Banned

hi cannabisprime yes exacttly this was actully a while back after i got derrick rose this year i decided to quite doing autpgraphs i respect the players too much though i would like to meet shaq if i ever got the chance just to get a chance to shake his hand an chat
    with the big cactus

14. transform27

transform27 Banned

kobe an shaq both seem to be 2 of the nicest players any Fan could ever meet if your able to meet them at the right time in a private setting or runinto them somewhere if the big fella would have stayed in L.A they wuld have won 2 or 3 more championships together just typing this sends chills up my spine

15. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    kobe's a pretty cool guy, i liek the time he assaulted that chick.

16. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

:lol 

17. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Punctuation, people. Punctuation.

I think recruiting Lebrion straight out of High School was as dumb (and greedy) as both him and the NBA could get.
    He's got talent, but he doesn't have experience, wisdom or in my book, never paid his proper dues to the game, working with a team to obtain a college title.

But in comparison, (and despite your best efforts to be totally biased, Transform27)
    on paper, Kobe is a superior player because of his experience and wisdom.
    Not weight or personality issues.
    I am a casual observer of basketball, but i do know that Kobe is consistent as hell. He puts up 40 pt. games like i put away tacos, and he even dives into 50 pt. territory like your granny goes cross the state line to buy Lotto tickets.

time will decide who's the best.
    barring real injuries or legal hassles, maybe King James will let the old guard teach him how to be Hall of Fame material.

as for athletes not signing balls, nuts or giving away their car keys to a fan just because they hibernate outside the arena, i wouldn't sign things myself.
    Not to be rude, but i hate crowds and being pressured 9 ways from Sunday with strange things in my face.

and with heartless scalpers/Ebay-ers, i would prefer to take requests from kids or deserving folks on a more personal level.

rant over.

18. steph1979

steph1979 Banned

:lol  transform27 threads. Hey guy, have you considered checking out sport forums? This forum is for guys who collect kids toys. Just sayin'.

Jorod, you seem to have a poor grasp of sports politics. You do know sport recruitment amongst HSers is a common thing, not just in basketball but football and baseball, right? Nor is Lebron the 1st case of it happening (and considering you prasied Kobe, well, he jumped college too and was even less prepared). And this so called exploitation of kids is only this overblown politically correct crap propaganda in the US only. Tennis players are groomed since their teens and soccer even younger.

Fact of matter is there is a relatively small window of peak physical performance for athtletes and earlier expiry date. Sure theres corruption of the system but please dont tell me that kinda stuff doesnt happen in areas outside of sports.

19. transform27

transform27 Banned

autographs are autogrpahs i just love watching the game autos are only good for children an for people like me who love them lol i have passion for it an have been playing it since i was 13yld

20. transform27

transform27 Banned

all i was saying is the skinny players like kobe iverson garnett nash rip hamilton seem to last the longest as we age we get heavier there all still in real good shape