Why isn't Roadbuster in the Wreckers anymore?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Karhukjnsi, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I didn't read any of the AHM after the actual Prime victory, so I don't know if they explained it in there or not.

But I just read Last Stand of the Wreckers #1 and I was disappointed to not see my favourite Autobot as part of the crew. I then read Bumblebee #2 and see him in the background. Is there any explanation or is this just something the writers haven't cared about enough (yet?) to talk about?

2. Jingjing

Jingjing Well-Known Member

Don't know, but Whirl isn't there either. Did the copycat Rotorstorm take his place?

3. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    Issue #1 suggests something happened. The "Roadbuster affair" was mentioned. See attached.

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      53.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    I just got through reading this too. I wonder if it will be expanded upon in this or one of the other sub-series

5. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

roadbuster was caught powered down and recharging with Arcee. springer was very angry at this

6. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, i really hope we get to see more of this either in this series or in another mini... i think the wreckers stories should continue as a series of miniseries...

7. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I noticed that bit about the "Roadbuster affair" as well, but I had assumed it was something before AHM.

8. Repugnus

Repugnus ActionMaster

News Credits:
    I had assumed this as well. Honestly, and I hate to be cynical about this, but I wouldn't doubt that the real reason is more along the lines of Zander Cannon deciding he wanted to randomly put Roadbuster the background in Bumblebee #2, and so he was off limits for LSotW. Ever since the ongoing started, tons of characters have been showing up on Earth without any rhyme or reason. It's probably only a matter of time before this sort of random casting starts causing problems.

9. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    I saw a cover shot of all issue #4 and it looks like Springer, Roadbuster, Whirl, Broadside and another bot on the cover so maybe they will go into detail.

Oh and the cover shot is in the latest Preview magazine if anyone wants to see it.