Why is, Wheeljack still MIA? *Spoliers kinda?*

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by JetFormers, Sep 29, 2012.

1. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    In the latest episode we found out that the omega keys supposedly can revive back Cybertron to the living during the news all the 'bots were pretty much happy going back sorta home well everyone expect, Wheeljack I would think, Bulkhead would say something along the lines of "Oh man..Can't wait until we tell, Jackie about this news!"

Is there reason the writes are keeping him behind the scenes or is just because the voice actor himself is having his own personal problems?

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    They'll likely let him know as soon as possible. He's a fellow Autobot after all and they can't just leave him behind even after he did that stunt.

3. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know. We need more Wheeljack

4. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    Well, last we've seen him he was walking out stating that he didn't want to see Bulkhead in the state he was in and plus he is injured a bit so I guess he knows how to fix his own wounds.

5. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt Wheeljack's VA has personal problems. He might have other projects or something.

And I think Wheeljack is just one of those characters who come along once in a while to change things up, like Tobias Fornell (FBI) and Mike Franks (Gibbs's teacher) in NCIS.

And if you think about it, do you always mention the friends you've haven't seen in a while in every conversation? No. They might come up once in a while, but it's not like they need to be talked about or mentioned in every topic.