Why is Sari - Robot ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Autobot Jazz Pr, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

I say she's another really advanced alien robot from a different alien race. We know that there are other intelligent life-forms in the Animated-Universe, like the Vok (or whatever Swindle called them).
    Heck, perhaps she is a Vok, send by them to Earth to investigate about the Cybertronians with the powerful AllSpark. They offered Sumdac help in analyzing the Cybertronian technology and built his robotic empire, but then, someday, Sari lost her memory, and now Isaac Sumdac was stuck with her, and "adopting" her as his daughter.

But then again, that sounds a little bit too complicated. :p 

2. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

I say she's another really advanced alien robot from a different alien race. We know that there are other intelligent life-forms in the Animated-Universe, like the Vok (or whatever Swindle called them).
    Heck, perhaps she is a Vok, send by them to Earth to investigate about the Cybertronians with the powerful AllSpark. They offered Sumdac help in analyzing the Cybertronian technology and built his robotic empire, but then, someday, Sari lost her memory, and now Isaac Sumdac was stuck with her, and "adopting" her as his daughter.

But then again, that sounds a little bit too complicated. :p 

3. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Human form Cylons are almost completely organic though. Like to the point you need to go down to the molecular level to tell the difference.

4. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

I've been giving this some thought and:

How much to we know about Sumdac's childhood? It's entirely possible that he had a sister. One that befell a serious illness or accident. Sari could be the DNA duplicte of this child, mixed with Sumdac's technology. That would explain the protective attitude and isolated exsistance Sari had in Trans orm and roll out; He's deathly afraid of losing her again.

5. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Black Arachnia's form is not due to her spark, but to her powers. Whatever happened with the spider venom and her ability to absorb powers backfired and she BECAME techno-organic.

I think the best way to explain Sari is to have you guys re-watch some Beast Wars and then wait for Season 3.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Figures the one time the fandom could possibly like a human sidekick, and it turns out she's a robot.

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

How long is everyone supposed to wait before it's not a spoiler? It's already been aired in several places - maybe not here, but still.

8. AlanGarou

AlanGarou Well-Known Member

Although I personally believe that Sari was built by Sumdac somehow, I have an alternate theory that could be true if it weren't too mature for the show's intended audience.

Given Isaac's long-term exposure to Megatron's Cybertronian radiation, and thus to Spark energy, his gametes may have become infused with this energy. As such, he could have conceived Sari by conventional means, and the residual energy caused her to develop as a technorganic being in the womb. This would have been noticed by her parents early on in her childhood, but kept a secret in order to protect her. Then, by one means or another, Sari and Isaac lost Sari's mother, leaving them in the situation we see in the series' first episode.

9. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

It's been less then a week in the US, which imo, isn't long enough seeing as it was only shown twice and easily missed.

I know I myself purposely avoided this entire sub-forum...for the most part...in an attempt to avoid spoilers like this. But when it's the topic title of the first topic of the sub-forum, it'll show up on the main forum list and will be hard to avoid.

10. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    Sari's totally a Quintesson.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

11. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Fair point, I suppose.
    I think my sense of time must be skewed somewhat, but I knew about the robot thing ages ago. Must have been through that preview shown on YouTube, though.

12. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Yeah, probably best to keep spoilers out of thread titles...

But thank you for creating the thread. I'd wanted to talk about this, after seeing the finale.

I loved how it tied in with the "there's no record of you being born" thing that Douchey McButthole (I don't remember the character's name - the guy who took over when Isaac went "missing") said to her.

I like both of these...

13. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    It was also spoiled at Botcon by Tara Strong.

I was a bit confused by the BA episode when she aged. Either she is techno-organic, or it was a plot-hole to be forgotten.

14. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    How about forever?

There's still people who have never seen Sixth Sense or Empire Strikes Back or Planet of The Apes.

You want those endings ruined for those people, too?

15. Autobot Jazz Pr

Autobot Jazz Pr Well-Known Member

:D  , but he has Megatron head and we don't know what he done with this head ! :D 

16. Autobot Jazz Pr

Autobot Jazz Pr Well-Known Member

Your welcome !

17. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Yes? Snape kills dumbledore?

18. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    The Bots and Cons of BW protected themselves from raw energon using organic skin, so Sari could have the same kind of stuff to protect her from the effects of the Allspark and Slo-Mo's watch (Allspark-powered as well).

She's probably some type of protoform.

If those people haven't seen those three movies by now, they never will and probably couldn't give a sh*t less about them anyway.

On the other hand....

Uh, I'll take Bad Examples for $200, Alex.

Unfortunately, there are some who are waiting on the movie versions and have only experienced the story in that form. Therefore, since HBP has not been released in theaters yet, this would actually still qualify as a true spoiler. Maybe not on these boards, but others for sure.

19. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sometimes the only thing worse than no information at all is that tiny bit that invites more questions and speculation.

So Sari's a Maximal, huh? ;) 

20. Brawlastator

Brawlastator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think she's a cyborg. Some kinda "car crash sobstory," perhaps. So long as they don't use that stupid acronym as a "fandom refrence."

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008