Why is Beast Wars popular? Did I miss out?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Manok, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Probably because a lot of people on here grew up in the 90's and that was G1 to us, so to speak, er... type... the thing I'm doing. Yeah, typing, let's roll with that one.

2. Manok

Manok Well-Known Member

well I managed to fit in about four episodes off of youtube and I like what I see so far. Characters seem limited (not limited in depth or acting or whatever, limited to a gorilla, a cheetah, a rhino and a rat, same for the predacons) and I can't stand rattrap. Out of all the animals on that planet, a giant rat was what he chose?

3. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Give it time, Rattrap's a pain in the ass but he's hilarious =) Don't read up on spoilers too much or it'll ruin the series for ya.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Beast Wars is awesome because it took chances (Going from truck to Monkey), Had very impressive CGI from Canada (^_^) and it told a awesome story, unlike the G1 Cartoon which really didn't have a story, Beast Wars gave more to G1 than G1 ever gave to itself.

It's also awesome because David Kaye became Megatron, my Favourite Megatron.

5. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pretty much.

And Rattrap's alt mode perfect suits him in character, function, and personality.