why don't tv-nihon updates get posted here anymore?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ckhtiger, Feb 17, 2007.

1. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I used to always anxiously await these, and since I hadn't seen a victory or headmasters release in a while, I decided to go over to their site and see if I had missed anything. turns out I missed three victory and two headmasters releases. luckily, I've already managed to get them, but I was just wondering if there was some specific reason for this. I have my guesses though.

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I believe Victory 33 came out in the middle of December and Headmasters 16 & 17 at the end of December. I think those are the last releases for those series, so the lack of updates may simply be because there hasn't been anything new for a long time. Somebody usually posts when new stuff has come out.

3. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

If you're looking for them just go to baka-updates.com and search daily for new episodes.

4. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

oh no, I checked, there's 5 more victory episodes to come out, and they're only halfway done with headmasters. or did you mean they decided to stop subbing them, ams?

5. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

I hope that's not some kind of conspiracy theory, because the answer is: they DO get posted here. You just missed them; there's your reason.

The three most recent Victory episodes:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=117589
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=114256
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=114249

Headmasters 16:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=118742

As far as Headmasters 17, I couldn't even find where they updated their own front page to announce that one, and I guess nobody here noticed the episode was available in the tracker and posted about it.

No, he just meant they hadn't released an episode of either show since December, and that might be why you hadn't seen an update in a while.

6. j3

j3 Kiefer is my Big Boss TFW2005 Supporter

I quit posting every time an ep was released mostly cause noone really discussed it and most people who even cared seemed to be those who checked regularly anyway. As for the last eps of V, I mentioned it the other day here.

7. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep, correct, that's exactly what I meant - thanks for clarifying!

I must say I'm looking forward to the rest of HM in particular. I'm blowing away my copies of the awful dubs as the TVN releases come out.

8. MagiRanger

MagiRanger Banned

Ebay:
    Assuming im home and awake, i'll always post the newest Tv-Nihon fansub releases. Best way to get instant news though is to hang out in the IRC channel.

9. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

ah, ok. thanks for the heads up guys! they must've made their way down the boards quicker than I noticed them. keep up the good work fellas :thumb